Juventus host Genoa on Sunday hoping to keep their grip on a place in Serie A’s top four (2pm kick-off UK time).
Andrea Pirlo’s men are three points clear of fifth-placed Napoli while Genoa are looking comfortable in mid-table.
How to live stream Juventus vs Genoa online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Juventus vs Genoa live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (08:00, 10/04/21).
Where to watch Juventus vs Genoa on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Juventus 2-0 Genoa
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Juventus vs Genoa build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Juventus tightened their hold on a place in Serie A’s top four in midweek when they beat Napoli 2-1 in Turin. The Bianconeri went into Wednesday’s game in fourth, level on points with their opponents knowing a defeat would see their Champions League hopes take a big hit. But goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala were enough to secure end Juventus’ two-game winless streak.
Meanwhile, Genoa are looking comfortable in mid-table though they have endured a tough run. Genoa have won just one of their past eight Serie A matches but in that same time have lost twice, against Inter Milan and Roma (five draws). It leaves them 10 points clear of the bottom three, a gap some may feel is too big for Genoa to be dragged into the relegation battle, though they will be wary of their poor run continuing.
- Juventus (vs Napoli): Buffon; Danilo, De Ligt, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Cuadrado, Bentancur, Rabiot, Chiesa; Morata, Ronaldo.
- Genoa (vs Fiorentina): Perin; Radovanovic, Masiello, Criscito; Biraschi, Behrami, Strootman*, Badelj, Zappacosta; Destro, Scamacca.
Juventus remain without Leonardo Bonucci and Federico Bernardeschi, while Kevin Strootman is suspended for Genoa and joins Luca Pellegrini as out.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Juventus: The midweek win over Napoli saw Paulo Dybala make his return from injury having been out since January, coming on as a substitute for Alvaro Morata in the 69th minute. It only took Dybala four minutes to make his mark, doubling Juventus’ lead with his third league goal of the season. While it may just be another substitute appearance from Dybala this weekend, as Juventus won’t want to risk a reoccurrence of his injury, the Argentine is in a good position to hurt Genoa. Dybala has scored seven league goals against Genoa, his second-best record against any team in Serie A, only netting more vs Udinese.
- Genoa: In 2018, Mattia Perin left Genoa for Juventus but returned last January on loan and will be looking to hurt his parent club. Perin has been one of the busiest goalkeepers in Serie A so far this season, facing 117 shots on target, with an Expected Goals on Target of 35.68. He has conceded 31 goals, meaning he has essentially prevented 4.68 while keeping six clean sheets. But what’s even more remarkable is Perin’s save percentage of 73.5% which is more than any other goalkeeper in Serie A to have made a minimum of 15 saves.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Juventus: WDLWW
- Genoa: DWDLD
More live stream options: