Japan vs Iran live stream: Watch FIBA World Cup qualifier online
Japan vs Iran takes place on Thursday at 6am (UK time).
How to live stream Japan vs Iran online:
Bet365* stream a selection of FIBA World Cup fixtures for the 2023 qualification phase. Those interested in streaming Japan vs Iran live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:30, 22/02/23).
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Japan have already confirmed their place at the 2023 FIBA World Cup as one of the three host nations, but that doesn’t mean they won’t want to finish the qualification phase in good nick to build up some momentum for August’s global showpiece.
After 10 games in a competitive Group F of the second round, Tom Hovasse’s side have sealed five wins, including three on the trot against Kazakhstan (twice) and Bahrain. When August rolls around, it will be Japan’s sixth World Cup appearance, though they have never made it beyond the first round.
Hovasse will be hoping to shift the narrative and give the home fans something to cheer about. But, before preparations can get seriously underway in the summer, he must first tackle an Iran side looking to book a place at the event themselves. Having never qualified before 2010, Iran have made the last three World Cups.
As things currently stand, Saeed Armaghani’s side are third in Group F, just below already-qualified Australia and China, and a place above Japan. Only Kazakhstan offer a threat to their position, with Bahrain already eliminated, but they will not want to focus on results elsewhere. Their fate is in their own hands.
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.