Euro 2020 reaches the semi-finals as Italy and Spain battle it out for a place in this weekend’s showpiece on Tuesday at 8pm (UK time).
The Azzurri travel to Wembley having won all five of their games this summer so far, playing some of the most attractive football at the competition along the way. Spain, meanwhile, have won just once in normal time and needed a penalty shootout to get them beyond 10-man Switzerland in the last round.
How to live stream Italy vs Spain online:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Euro 2020 fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch Italy vs Spain on TV:
- UK: BBC One
- US: TUDN USA
Scoreline prediction: Italy 2-1 Spain
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Italy vs Spain previous line-ups:
- Italy (vs Belgium): Donnarumma; Di Lorenzo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Spinazzola; Barella, Jorginho, Verratti; Chiesa, Immobile, Insigne.
- Spain (vs Switzerland): Simon; Azpilicueta, Laporte, P. Torres, Alba; Koke, Busquets, Pedri; F. Torres Morata, Sarabia.
CLICK HERE to claim • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Players to watch:
- Italy: For all their fluidity in forward areas, it is Jorginho making this Italian side tick. The Chelsea star has orchestrated things brilliantly for Roberto Mancini at the base of midfield, completing 364 passes so far, at least 98 more than any other Italian player. Moreover, Jorginho has been ambitious and progressive with his passing, with a team-high 96 of them ending in the final third, while his ability to take the ball under pressure and quickly recycle possession is key to the Azzurri evading the opposition press. Jorginho will be Italy’s best chance of denying Spain total possession dominance on Tuesday, with his intelligent positioning also making him a key player in disrupting the opposition.
- Spain: While Jorginho is heading toward his thirties, Spain have an emerging playmaker of their own at the opposite end of his career in Pedri. The 18-year-old has illuminated Euro 2020 with his stunning midfield performances and as we head into the semi-final, no player at the tournament has completed more passes (356) or passes into the final third (156). Pedri has shown incredible maturity beyond his years and it’ll be up to the Barcelona starlet to get a grip on the game and, most importantly, keep Jorginho off the ball.
Euro 2020 recent form (90 mins):
- Italy: WWWWW
- Spain: DDWDD
More live stream options: