The first Serie A game at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in 2021 will see title-chasers Inter Milan welcome struggling Crotone on Sunday morning (11.30am kick-off, UK time).
Antonio Conte’s men are on the rise following a streak of seven successive wins in Serie A, a contrast to their opponents who find themselves in the bottom three, but they do go into this game with some momentum having clinched victory last time out.
Where to watch Inter vs Crotone on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN2
How to live stream Inter vs Crotone online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Inter vs Crotone live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:00, 31/12/20).
Scoreline prediction: Inter 2-0 Crotone
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Inter vs Crotone build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A run of seven consecutive league wins has left Inter sitting just one point behind city rivals AC Milan, with both leaving third-placed Roma in their wake. Conte’s men have recovered well from their 1-2 home loss against the Rossoneri in mid-October, collecting 13 points from a possible 15 in the ensuing five matches at the San Siro, registering 12 goals and conceding on six occasions in that time.
The visitors, back in Serie A this season, can’t buy a win on the road. Giovanni Stroppa’s side are bottom of the away table after losing five of their opening seven games, whilst also remaining the only Serie A side without a win. Crotone have only managed five goals on their travels and in the process have conceded no fewer than 16.
- Inter (vs Hellas Verona): Handanovic; Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij; Hakimi, Brozovic, Barella, Young; Perisic, Martinez; Lukaku.
- Crotone (vs Parma): Cordaz; Cuomo, Luperto, Golemic; Pereira, Vulic, Molina, Zanellato, Reca; Messias, Riviere.
Andrea Pinamonti (muscle), Matias Vecino (knee) and Alexis Sanchez (adductor strain) are the only players unavailable for Antonio Conte this weekend. As for Inter’s visitors there’s no place for injured duo Ahmad Benali (calf) and Luca Cigarini (muscle) in their matchday squad.
Players to watch:
- Inter: Last time out against Hellas Verona, Romelu Lukaku finished a match goalless for the first time since late November. It snapped his four-match scoring run, but the Belgian marksman still remains Inter’s biggest threat in the final third. To date he’s registered 11 goals from 35 shots, with only Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo (12) besting him in that regard across Italy’s top division. He’ll fancy his chances of filling his boots against struggling Crotone this weekend as the Nerazzurri seek to continue putting the pressure on city rivals Milan atop of the Serie A championship.
- Crotone: Given the gulf in quality between Serie A’s second place team and second from bottom side, you can presume this will be a one-sided affair. So, if the visitors aim to return home with something, then a great emphasis will be placed on their defensive game. Someone who could play a key role is Argentine centre-back Lisandro Magallan who came off the bench in their 2-1 win over Parma earlier this week. He’s been a near permanent fixture in Crotone’s starting XI this season, averaging 2.9 tackles and 2.1 interceptions per 90 minutes.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Inter: WWWWW
- Crotone: WLDWL
More live stream options: