Inter Milan will look to strengthen their grip on top spot in Serie A and extend their winning run when they welcome Sassuolo to the San Siro on Wednesday at 5.45pm (UK time).
Antonio Conte’s charges are currently on a nine-game winning tear and boast an eight-point cushion atop the table, which could extend to double digits should they capitalise on their game in hand against Sassuolo.
How to live stream Inter Milan vs Sassuolo online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs Sassuolo live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (15:00, 05/04/21).
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Sassuolo on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 2-1 Sassuolo
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Inter Milan vs Sassuolo build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
The Nerazzurri have been in stellar form since the turn of the year and are now firmly closing in on ending an 11-year wait for scudetto glory, last lifting the Italian championship during Jose Mourinho’s treble-winning campaign. Their latest opponents come in the guise of Sassuolo, whom they are unbeaten against across the last four games.
Roberto De Zerbi’s side have been a mixed bag this season, starting the campaign in prodigious fashion, but tailing off as the campaign as progressed. The Watermelon Peel are currently in a period of stasis, hovering precariously in ninth, neither in threat of relegation or challenging for Europe.
- Inter Milan (vs Bologna): Handanovic; Skriniar, Ranocchia, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Eriksen, Young; Lukaku, Martinez.
- Sassuolo (vs Roma): Consigli; Toljan, Chiriches, Marlon, Rogerio; Obiang, Lopez, Traore, Duricic, Boga; Raspadori.
Arturo Vidal remains sidelined with a knee injury, while former Hull defender Andrea Ranocchia has deputised in the recent absence of Stefan de Vrij. For Sassuolo, De Zerbi will travel to Milan without Filippo Romagna, Mehdi Bourabia, Domenico Berardi, Francesco Caputo or Kaan Ayhan.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: Romelu Lukaku recently became only the seventh Inter Milan player to score 20+ goals in two consecutive Serie A campaigns, after the illustrious Giuseppe Meazza, Amedeo Amadei, Roberto Boninsegna, Mauro Icardi, Stefano Nyers and Christian Vieri. The Belgian has simply been on another level since trading Old Trafford for the technical pastures of Italian football, meshing beautifully with Conte’s ruthless system, and synergising clinically with Lautaro Martinez. In tandem, the duo have formed one of Europe’s most prolific, lethal and devastating strike partnerships, and if Inter do go on to hold their nerve and bring home the Italian title, then they will go down in Nerazzurri history.
- Sassuolo: If the visitors are to return home with points on the board, then the midfield battle will be key in determining which way this contest swings. The importance of Pedro Obiang‘s involvement, therefore, cannot and should not be downplayed. The former West Ham midfielder is a cool and composed customer, elegant in possession, but often to the detriment of his own tempo, as he was often accused of being too casual on the ball in east London. That said, when the Spain-born Equatorial Guinea international is in full swing, he can control the centre of the turf, linking up play with an acute positional awareness, while often making a difficult pass look simple. Against a midfield as robust, tenacious and terrier-like as Inter’s, Obiang will need to keep his nerve and match the opposition with relish.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Inter Milan: WWWWW
- Sassuolo: DLWLD
More live stream options: