Inter Milan will be looking to continue their unbeaten start to Serie A when they travel to face Sassuolo on Saturday at 7:45pm (UK time).
The defending champions have won four of their opening six games and sit third, while Sassuolo are down in 12th.
Sassuolo vs Inter Milan live stream:
Saturday’s game is on Bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch Sassuolo v Inter Milan online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
Where to watch Sassuolo vs Inter Milan on TV:
- UK: BT Sport ESPN
- US: Paramount+
Scoreline prediction: Sassuolo 1-2 Inter Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Sassuolo vs Inter Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Sassuolo have had a strange start to the 2021/22 Serie A season and currently sit 12th after six games, three points above the early relegation zone. Alessio Dionisi’s men were involved in a thriller on the opening weekend, beating Hellas Verona 3-2 but they would follow that up with a run of four winless matches. A draw with Sampdoria before the international break preceded three consecutive defeats to Roma, Torino and Atalanta, putting Sassuolo in early danger. However, they did manage to stop the rot last weekend, beating Salernitana 1-0 thanks to Domenico Berardi’s second-half strike.
Inter Milan, meanwhile, have made a good start in their quest to retain the Serie A title for the first time since 2010 which would also bring up number 20. Despite the managerial change, Inter have pretty much started from where they left off, earning 14 points from their opening six matches and being one three teams still unbeaten in Serie A. Inter began the campaign with emphatic wins over Genoa and Verona, and didn’t let a draw with Samporia halt their progress, beating Bologna 6-1 just a few weeks ago. Another win over Fiorentina followed but last weekend they dropped points for the second time, having to come from behind to draw against Atalanta. Things haven’t been as great for Inter in the Champions League, however, with the Nerazzurri earning just one point from their opening two matches, losing to Real Madrid and drawing with Shakhtar Donetsk in midweek.
- Sassuolo (vs Salernitana): Consigli; Muldur, Chiriches, Ferrari, Rogerio; Frattesi, Lopez; Berardi, Djuricic, Boga; Raspadori.
- Inter Milan (vs Shakhtar Donetsk): Handanovic; Bastoni, De Vrij, Skriniar; Dumfries, Vecino, Barella, Brozovic, Dimarco; Dzeko, Martinez.
Inter Milan came through their midweek game against Shakhtar unscathed but are expected to be without Arturo Vidal and Stefano Sensi. Pedro Obiang is the only absentee for Sassuolo.
18+ | New UK Customers Only | If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day’s betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £25 (min 3 bets) Plus 50 Free Spins on Grand Spinn. Even if your account is up, you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 50 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | BeGambleAware.org.
18+ only. New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. Debit card deposits only. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Full terms apply.
18+ only • New customers only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Players to watch:
- Sassuolo: The hosts may not have the best record against the bigger teams so far this season, but in Domenico Berardi they have someone who can cause problems. The Italian striker was heavily linked with a move away from Sassuolo in the summer but they could not afford to let both him and Manuel Locatelli leave in the same window, so Berardi has remained for the time being. Perhaps it’s for the best too, certainly for this game, as Berardi has been directly involved in 10 goals in his last 10 Serie A matches against sides starting the matchday in the top three, scoring seven and adding a further three assists.
- Inter Milan: Under Inzaghi, Inter are a real threat going forward and are just the second Serie A team to score 20+ goals in their first six games of a season this centruy (after Napoli in 2017/18). One of the stars of the free-scoring attack has been Edin Dzeko, who has ensured Inter aren’t missing Romelu Lukaku too much. The veteran striker currently has the highest difference between goals scored (five) and Expected Goals (2.4) in Serie A this season and has scored five goals in the first six league games for the first time since 2017 for Roma. Dzeko also goes into this game having scored in each of his past three Serie A matches, his best run of form since December/January last season (also three consecutive games).
More live stream options: