Inter Milan’s title procession rolls on when they host AS Roma on Wednesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Antonio Conte’s men have continued to put in breathtaking performances since sealing their 19th Scudetto and face a Roma side all but eliminated from the race for European football.
How to live stream Inter Milan vs Roma online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs Roma live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 11/05/21).
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Roma on TV:
- UK: FreeSports
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 3-1 Roma
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Inter Milan vs Roma build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Though Inter already have the title in the bag, Conte is a man of high standards and he’ll expect nothing less than three more top-class performances between now and the end of the season. Drawing 2-2 in their previous meeting, Roma are one of the few sides to take points from Inter this season, giving the Nerazzurri extra motivation to go for the win, while they’ll want to extend their lead at the top of the table by as many points as possible, thus proving their superiority.
Roma head to Milan fresh from a resounding 5-0 win over Spezia, putting the disappointment of their Europa League semi-final defeat to Manchester United behind them. However, that victory comes after a run of just one point in their previous four Serie A matches and with Paulo Fonseca on his way out to make room for Jose Mourinho, and rivals Lazio six points ahead with a game in hand, it’s hard to see Roma having enough in the tank to beat the newly-crowned champions here.
- Inter (vs Sampdoria): Handanovic; D’Ambrosio, Ranocchia, Bastoni; Hakimi, Vecino, Eriksen, Gagliardini, Young; Sanchez, Martinez.
- Roma (vs Crotone): Fuzato; Karsdorp, Kumbulla, Ibañez, Reynolds; Cristante, Darboe; Pedro, Pellegrini, Mkhitaryan; Mayoral.
Arturo Vidal and Aleksandar Kolarov remain sidelined for the hosts, but Antonio Conte has an otherwise fully fit squad to choose from. The former Chelsea coach is likely to field a stronger XI than the rotational side that beat Sampdoria last time out.
Chris Smalling picked up a thigh injury against Manchester United last week, while Federico Fazio has tonsilitis. They join Pau Lopez, Jordan Veretout, Leonardo Spinazzola and Daniel Fuzato on the sidelines, while Amadou Diawara, Gonzalo Villar, Riccardo Calafiori and Carles Perez are all doubts. Gianluca Mancini returns from suspension.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Inter: With a slim chance of catching Cristiano Ronaldo at the top of the Serie A goalscoring charts, Conte is unlikely to leave Romelu Lukaku out of his side for a second successive game. Even if he can’t close the six-goal gap on the Juventus forward across these last three games, Lukaku has enjoyed a stellar campaign in Milan, netting 21 times so far while also notching 10 assists, no player in Serie A has managed more. The Belgium international has been the talisman to this title-winning side, it’s now time to enjoy himself and plunder some more goals with the shackles off.
- Roma: Ibañez will be the man given the unenviable task of stopping Lukaku on Wednesday. The Brazilian centre-back has made more interceptions (65) and clearances (75) than any other Roma player in Serie A this season, while he also ranks third for tackles (81) and with Smalling sidelined, the pressure on him to continue delivering those impressive numbers will only increase. What’s more, Ibañez now also has three games remaining to prove to incoming manager Mourinho, who will be watching, that he has what it takes to anchor his defence next season. What better way to do that than stopping the illustrious Lukaku?
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Inter: WWWDD
- Roma: WLLDL
More live stream options: