Inter Milan’s quest for the Serie A title continues this weekend as they welcome Lazio to the San Siro on Sunday (7:45pm kick-off UK time).
The Nerazzurri are currently second, just two points behind leaders and rivals AC Milan as the pair fight to end Juventus’ monopoly of the Scudetto over the past nine years.
How to live stream Inter Milan vs Lazio online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs Lazio live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:20, 12/02/21).
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Lazio on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 1-2 Lazio
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Inter Milan vs Lazio build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Inter Milan were among the challengers for the Serie A title last season but ultimately fell away, letting old rivals Juventus win a ninth-consecutive Scudetto. Now they are chasing yet again, but things are a lot closer and they are on the coattails of another rival, AC Milan. Just two points separate the two Milan clubs, who face off in the league next week, so the Nerazzurri will be hoping for a win to put their destiny in their own hands.
Antonio Conte’s men go into this game unbeaten in five Serie A matches, winning three, since a defeat to Sampdoria at the start of January (only their second in the league this season). However, there was heartache in midweek as they were knocked out of the Coppa Italia, losing 2-1 to Juventus on aggregate following a goalless draw in Turin.
It won’t be easy for Inter, however, with Lazio in devastating form. Simone Inzaghi’s side have won their past six Serie A matches to pull themselves right back into the conversation for the top four. At the start of that run, Lazio were ninth, but they now sit fifth, level on points with fourth-placed Roma.
Since the start of 2021, no team has won more points in Serie A than Lazio’s 19, while they also have the joint-best defence alongside Genoa, conceding just four goals in their opening seven matches.
- Inter Milan (vs Juventus): Handanovic; Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij; Hakimi, Barella, Eriksen, Brozovic, Darmian; Lukaku, Martinez.
- Lazio (vs Cagliari): Reina; Musacchio, Radu, Acerbi; Lazzarri, Milinkovic-Savic, Luis Alberto, Lucas, Marusic; Correa, Immobile.
Inter Milan have a fresh squad to choose from this weekend, but Lazio remain without Thomas Strakosha, Luiz Felipe and Felipe Caicedo.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: Romelu Lukaku has been excellent since his move to Inter Milan, including this season, scoring 14 goals (bettered only by Cristiano Ronaldo), but the Belgian isn’t in good form. Lukaku has scored just two goals in his past six Serie A matches, with both of those coming via a brace against Bevenento, having found the net five times in his six appearances prior. The Belgian also has a poor record against Lazio, still yet to score in 263 minutes, his worst record versus any Serie A club. How he’d like to change that this weekend to boost Inter Milan ahead of the Derby della Madonnina.
- Lazio: From one goalscorer to another, Ciro Immobile joins Lukaku on 14 goals in Serie A this season, scoring the only goal in the 1-0 win over Cagliari last weekend. And the Italian hasn’t really been out of form this season, consistently finding himself among the action. After going two games without scoring at the start of the season, Immobile hasn’t endured a goal-drought longer than one match in Serie A, using Cagliari to keep that impressive run going. He has only failed to score on five occasions in Serie A this season but, remarkably, hasn’t scored more than once in a game. Immobile is also one goal away from 150 in Serie A, and would be the quickest to achieve that feat among players who made their debut in the three points for a win era..
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Inter Milan: WWDWD
- Lazio: WWWWW
More live stream options: