Inter Milan will be looking to tighten their grip on Serie A’s top spot when they host Genoa on Sunday at 11:30am (UK time).
Antonio Conte’s side are 11 points clear of second-placed AC Milan with nine games remaining, while Cagliari are fighting relegation.
How to live stream Inter Milan vs Cagliari online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs Cagliari live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (08:10, 10/04/21).
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Cagliari on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 3-0 Cagliari
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Inter Milan vs Cagliari build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
In midweek, Inter Milan played their game in hand on the teams around them, welcoming Sassuolo to the San Siro. It wasn’t a comfortable game, as Conte were heavily on the back foot, but Inter Milan still managed to pull off a 2-1 win thanks to goals from Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez. The victory means Inter Milan now need just 17 points from their remaining nine games to end their 11-year wait for the scudetto. It was also Inter Milan’s 10th consecutive win in the league, a run which stretches back to the end of January and has seen them beat Lazio, AC Milan and Atalanta.
Cagliari, on the other hand, are at the wrong end of the table, currently in the relegation zone. It hasn’t been a good season at all for Cagliari, who experienced a 16-game winless run in Serie A, earning just five points between November and February resulting in the departure of Eusebio Di Francesco. Leonardo Semplici’s arrival brought back-to-back wins in his first two games, but Cagliari have reverted to type and go into this game off the back of three consecutive defeats.
- Inter Milan (vs Sassuolo): Handanovic; Darmian, Skriniar, De Vrij; Hakimi, Gagliardini, Barella*, Eriksen, Young; Lukaku, Martinez.
- Cagliari (vs Hellas Verona): Cragno*; Rugani, Klavan, Godin; Zappa, Duncan, Nandez, Nainggolan, Lykogiannis; Joao Pedro, Cerri.
Nicolo Barella is suspended for Inter Milan after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season in midweek, while Ivan Perisic is injured. Marko Rog, Riccardo Sottil and Alessio Cragno are absent for Cagliari.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: Antonio Conte has a lot of attacking talent on his books, but praise should also be given to Samir Handanovic. The Slovenian shot-stopper has been a rock once again between the sticks for Inter Milan this season, keeping a league-high 11 clean sheets and conceding 27 goals. But it hasn’t just been down to his defence. Handanovic has still had to 70 saves in Serie A this season, with a save percentage of 72.16%, the third-best in the league among goalkeepers to make at least 15 saves.
- Cagliari: This weekend’s game will see Radja Nainggolan go up against his former side, and a team he does enjoy facing. The Belgian midfielder has scored goals in Serie A against Inter Milan including one last season while on loan, again at Cagliari. It means Nainggolan has in fact scored as many league goals against Inter Milan as he has for them, netting six in 33 Serie A appearances for the Nerazzurri.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Inter Milan: WWWWW
- Cagliari: LLLDW
More live stream options: