Inter Milan will be looking to keep their unbeaten start to Serie A going when they host Atalanta on Saturday at 5pm (UK time).
The defending champions are currently top of the table but sit just three points clear of fourth-placed Atalanta.
How to live stream Inter Milan vs Atalanta online:
Qualifying readers* can watch Inter Milan vs Atalanta on Unibet’s live streaming service by following the steps below:
- New customers can follow this link to sign up.
- Fund in your new account
- Select your desired game
- If you deposit between €10 and €50, and you can claim 100% in Unibet Sports Bonus Money (full Ts&Cs apply)
*18+ only. T&Cs apply. Geo-restrictions apply. To watch football events on Unibet TV, you need to have an account and make sure you either have money in your account or have placed a cash bet within the last 24 hours. Be Gamble Aware.
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Atalanta on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 2
- US: Paramount+
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 2-1 Atalanta
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Inter Milan vs Atalanta build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Inter Milan are one of three teams left unbeaten in Serie A after five rounds, alongside rivals AC Milan and Napoli (who have only played four matches at the time of writing). Simone Inzaghi’s men have won four and drawn one of their opening five games so far, only dropping points in the league against Sampdoria in a 2-2 draw. They currently lead the table ahead of AC Milan on goal difference thanks in part to a 6-1 win over Bologna last weekend and 3-1 victory against Fiorentina in midweek. But Inter will also have the Champions League on their mind with a trip to Shakhtar Donetsk on Tuesday.
Atalanta will also be keeping the Champions League in their considerations but Saturday represents an opportunity for La Dea to draw level on points with Inter. Gian Piero Gasperini’s side have recovered from an indifferent start in which they only managed four points from their opening three games including a 2-1 defeat to Fiorentina after the international break. Atalanta are now unbeaten in three across all competitions, with a 2-2 draw against Villarreal in the Champions League followed by wins over Salernitana and Sassuolo.
- Inter Milan (vs Fiorentina): Handanovic; Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij; Darmian, Barella, Calhanoglu, Brozovic, Perisic; Martinez, Dzeko.
- Atalanta (vs Sassuolo): Musso; Toloi, Demiral, Djimsiti; Zappacosta, Koopmeiners, De Roon, Gosens; Malinovskyi, Pessina; Zapata.
Neither side has any fresh corners but Inter remain without Stefano Sensi, Arturo Vidal and Joaquin Correa. Hans Hateboer and Luis Muriel are still out for Atalanta, who will be expected to return to full strength after some rotation in midweek.
18+ only. New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. Debit card deposits only. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 18+ BeGambleAware.org Full terms apply.
18+ only • New customers only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Use promo code ZBBC01. Place 5 x €10 bets, get a €20 free bet. Repeat up to 5 times. 18+ only. New customers bet 5 x €10 or more to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: A lot of talk about Inter this season focuses on their goalscorers, Edin Dzeko and Lautaro Martinez. But one of the men setting them up, Nicolo Barella, deserves the recognition too. The Italian midfielder leads Serie A for assists so far this season, setting up four goals from 10 chances created. Barella has been working his magic as part of Inter’s midfield trio alongside Hakan Calhanoglu and Marcelo Brozovic, and is proving tough to deal with.
- Atalanta: Also proving a creative hub for his team is Ruslan Malinovskyi who did finish the 2020/21 season as Serie A’s top assister. So far this season he has recorded just one assist but that hasn’t been for a lack of trying, with Malinovskyi created 12 chances in Serie A – the fourth-highest in the division. He is just being let down by his attacking teammates, but it’s only a matter of time until everything starts clicking.
Serie A 2021/22 recent form:
- Inter Milan: WWDWW
- Atalanta: WWLDW
More live stream options: