Eternal rivals Inter Milan and AC Milan meet in the Coppa Italia quarter-finals on Tuesday at 7.45pm (UK time) with a place in the final four up for grabs.
Inter and AC have already crossed paths this term, with Stefano Pioli outfoxing Antonio Conte on matchday four of the Serie A campaign in what was the 226th official instalment of the Derby della Madonnina.
How to live stream Inter Milan vs AC Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs AC Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:00, 25/01/21).
Where to watch Inter Milan vs AC Milan on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 2-1 AC Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Inter Milan vs AC Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
The Nerazzurri and their closest rivals enter this contest in sensational form, with the two Milan clubs occupying first and second in the Serie A table, giving the current standings a very retro feel, but disappointing results last time out may have upped the ante for this match a touch.
Conte’s men pulled off an extraordinary win over Juventus earlier this month, throwing down the gauntlet in this intensely close title race, but a goalless stalemate at Udinese on Sunday has just diluted the optimism heading into the second half of the campaign.
AC likewise are in stellar form and have set the pace for the campaign, but a resounding 3-0 loss to Atalanta on Saturday has dampened the recent feel-good factor in the red half of Milan, and Pioli will be looking for a response on Tuesday.
A win could set up a potential semi-final clash with Juventus, who take on SPAL in their quarter-final clash, but who will be triumph in this latest Derby della Madonnina?
- Inter Milan (vs Udinese): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Young; Martinez, Lukaku.
- AC Milan (vs Atalanta): Donnarumma*; Calabria, Kjaer, Kalulu, Hernandez; Tonali, Kessie; Castillejo, Meite, Leao; Ibrahimovic.
Matias Vecino and Danilo D’Ambrosio remain the only long-term absentees for Conte, while the ‘visitors’ will be without No. 1 shot-stopper Gianluigi Donnarumma, who picked up a red card from the bench during Milan’s previous Coppa Italia match. Elsewhere Hakan Calhanoglu and Ismael Bennacer continue to sit out, but Alessio Romagnoli is back after his suspension at the weekend.
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: It was a frustrating weekend for Conte, with his side failing to capitalise on Milan’s dropped points and passing on the chance to leapfrog their rivals. Had Inter edged to the Serie A summit then they would have entered this contest with momentum and a psychological edge. The Italian coach must now look to put that Udinese result behind him and get back on track this week. Derbies of this magnitude have the potential to become tinderbox affairs so Conte will need to look for composure in his side and few emit that aura more than Marcelo Brozovic. Far from a flashy midfield player, Brozovic is Conte’s metronome and will look to keep play ticking over while battling for supremacy in the middle of the park against Franck Kessie, in what offers to be a fascinating matchup.
- AC Milan: Atalanta ran riot at the weekend, dishing out a comprehensive thrashing that has been a rare occurrence since Pioli stepped into the hotseat. The Italian will be looking for a response from his players, hoping to dispel any signs of complacency in his side, and there are few ways to put a bad result behind you than in a local derby. As mentioned, Kessie’s tenacious exploits will be key in the midfield battle, but his partner in crime, Sandro Tonali, must also be ready to got to war against Conte’s formidable midfield trident. It was the Kessie-Bennacer partnership that worked wonders in October’s win over Inter and Tonali must look to replicate the performances of his injured teammate if AC Milan are to pull off another huge result at the San Siro.
More live stream options: