Serie A returns to action after the international break with a thrilling clash between Inter Milan and AC Milan on Saturday at 5pm.
Inter Milan XI: Handanovic; D’Ambrosio, De Vrij, Kolarov; Hakimi, Vidal, Brozovic, Perisic; Barella; Lukaku, Martinez.
AC Milan XI: Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Leao; Ibrahimovic.
Where to watch Inter Milan vs AC Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Inter Milan vs AC Milan:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs AC Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Inter Milan vs AC Milan build-up, pre-match team news & previous line-ups:
Both sides are currently unbeaten in Serie A this season, with AC Milan particularly enjoying their opening three games of the new campaign. Stefano Pioli’s men are one of the two remaining teams in Serie A to record perfect starts, winning all three of their games alongside Atalanta. Although they are currently second on goal difference, Milan do also boast the achievement of being yet to concede, with Gianluigi Donnarumma keeping three clean sheets so far.
Two points behind Milan are their bitter rivals, and hosts of the Derby della Madonnina this weekend, Inter. Antonio Conte’s men have won two and drawn one of their opening three Serie A games, only dropping points in a tough game against Lazio prior to the international break.
But Inter do have the upper hand in recent Milan derbies and are looking to win five in a row for just the second time, previously doing so between 1979 and 1983. Conte is also hoping to become the first Inter manager to win their first three games against AC Milan. Can he do it, or will Milan get a long-awaited win over Inter?
- Inter Milan (vs Lazio): Handanovic; Skriniar*, Bastoni*, De Vrij; Hakimi, Gagliardini*, Vidal, Perisic; Barella; Lukaku, Martinez.
- AC Milan (vs Spezia): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia*, Hernandez; Tonali, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Colombo.
Inter have no fewer than seven players out for Saturday’s game, including starters Milan Skriniar, Alessandro Bastoni and Roberto Gagliardini. Ashley Young, Ionut Radu and Radja Nainggolan are also unavailable through illness while Stefano Sensi is suspended after his red card against Lazio.
AC Milan are also without Matteo Gabbia and Leo Duarte but will be able to call upon a returning Alessio Romagnoli at the heart of their defence. Ante Rebic also remains a doubt after dislocating his elbow in the win over Crotone but Zlatan Ibrahimovic is back.
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: Romelu Lukaku. Now in his second season in Serie A, it can be confidently said that Lukaku has moved on from his testing spell at Manchester United. The Belgian scored 34 goals in 51 games last season and has started the new campaign in similar form, with three in three so far. One of those came in the opening game against Fiorentina and two away to Benevento, with Lazio the only team to prevent him scoring so far. Yet to concede this season, AC Milan will be hoping to mirror Lazio’s performance against Lukaku, but the forward has a good record against the Rossoneri. He scored in both of his league games against AC Milan last season, and will be looking to make Inter’s rivals the first team against whom he has scored in three Serie A matches.
- AC Milan: Zlatan Ibrahimovic. AC Milan have started the season well, but they will welcome the return of Ibrahimovic. The Swede has played just one game for AC Milan this season but is their joint-top scorer in Serie A, grabbing two goals in their 2-0 win over Bologna at the start of the season. No matter who he plays, Ibrahimovic is always going to be a threat, even at the age of 39, but the Swede will be particularly focused this weekend. Inter are one of Ibrahimovic’s former clubs, scoring 66 goals in 117 games for the Nerazzurri, but he also enjoys playing against them. In four Serie A derbies for AC Milan, Ibrahimovic has been directly involved in five goals, scoring four and recording one assist, all coming when Inter were the home side.