Inter Milan host Napoli in their final Serie A home game this season on Tuesday evening at 8:45 PM.
Antonio Conte’s men are looking to secure second place, which will be their highest finish since the 2010/11 season when they entered that campaign as defending champions.
A lot has taken place since then but the Nerazzurri can take solace in the fact this has been a campaign of growth under the former Chelsea boss who took over the reins last summer.
Napoli, meanwhile, have endured a disappointing season by their newfound standards. The Neapolitan were often Juventus’ most persistent challengers but they are now set to finish outside the top four places, something that has not happened since 2014/15.
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Napoli on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Inter Milan vs Napoli:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Inter Milan vs Napoli live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (26/07/20, 12:30)
Inter Milan & Napoli’s previous line-ups:
- Inter Milan (vs Genoa): Handanovic; Skriniar, Godín, Ranocchia; Moses, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Biraghi; Eriksen; Lukaku, Martínez.
- Napoli (vs Sassuolo): Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Hysaj; Lobotka, Ruiz, Zielinski; Callejón, Milik, Insigne.
Inter Milan will again be without Matias Vecino and Stefano Sensi, with both ruled out through injury. Nicolo Barella, meanwhile, is available for selection after serving a one-match ban.
Napoli, by contrast, have no players missing and manager Gennaro Gattuso could retain his last starting line-up though Dries Mertens and Allan are pushing for a place.
Players to watch:
- Inter Milan: It has been an unforgettable debut season for Romelu Lukaku who is two goals shy of registering his most prolific league campaign — the Belgian marksman posted 25 strikes in his final year (2016/17) representing Everton, which also happened to be the only previous occasion he breached the 20-goal barrier. Chances of him finishing as Serie A’s top scorer seem remote — with Cristiano Ronaldo and Ciro Immobile further ahead — but he’ll try. Napoli are well aware of Lukaku’s threat, too, as in their previous top-flight meeting with Inter the former Man Utd man grabbed a brace.
- Napoli: Hopes of another Champions League season rests on Napoli winning the competition outright, though Barcelona will have something to say about that. In preparation for that second leg, expect Gattuso to keep his key players fresh. That doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be rested but rotated accordingly. Dries Mertens, for example, hasn’t completed the full 90 minutes since a 1-0 win at Cagliari in February but is expected to start here. He’s got a modest record against Inter, three goals in 14 meetings, with none of those strikes coming at the San Siro.
Scoreline prediction: Inter Milan 2-2 Napoli
Inter Milan vs Napoli: Betting odds & offer
Click HERE to access Sky Bet’s new customer offer. Term & Conditions: 18 + only. First single & E/W bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free Bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions. Further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org.
Serie A 2019/20 recent form:
- Inter Milan: WWDDW
- Napoli: DDWLW