One of Serie A’s greatest fixtures resumes when Inter Milan host Derby d’Italia rivals Juventus on Sunday at 7:45pm (UK time).
After ending Juventus’ nine-year reign of terror in the Italian top-flight, defending champions Inter are third in the table after eight games, but already seven points adrift of leaders Napoli, who have a perfect record so far. Meanwhile, the Old Lady are stuck down in seventh, three points behind this weekend’s opponents.
How to live stream Inter Milan vs Juventus online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Inter Milan vs Juventus live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:30, 23/10/21).
Where to watch Inter Milan vs Juventus on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: Paramount+
Inter Milan vs Juventus previous line-ups & injury news:
- Inter Milan (vs Sheriff): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Dimarco; Dumfries, Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Perisic; Dzeko, Martinez.
- Juventus (vs Zenit): Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, De Ligt, Sandro; McKennie, Locatelli, Bentancur; Bernardeschi, Morata, Chiesa.
Simone Inzaghi has a fully fit squad to choose from and is likely to field a similar starting XI to the one that beat Sheriff on Tuesday. Juventus, meanwhile, are without Paulo Dybala, Matthijs de Ligt and Adrien Rabiot.
Inter Milan vs Juventus: Five key stats…
- Inter have scored 78 goals (in 32 games) in Serie A this calendar year: in the big five European leagues, only Bayern Munich have netted more (89 in 29 games) this calendar year; Juventus have scored 64 goals in 33 matches.
- Juventus have beaten Inter more times in Serie A than any other team – they’ve defeated them 85 times, with 44 draws and 47 wins for the Nerazzurri.
- Among the 13 teams he has faced at least 10 times in Serie A, Juventus are one of the two against which Edin Dzeko has been involved in the fewest goals (alongside Torino): only three (two goals and one assist).
- Juan Cuadrado has scored more goals against Inter in Serie A (five) than against any other side: the Colombian scored a brace in his last match against the Nerazzurri, in a 3-2 win for Juventus in May 2021.
- Serie A head-to-head: Inter: 47 | Draws: 44 | Juventus: 85
More live stream options: