The 2023 tennis season is rolling along and we’re getting towards the end of the Indian Wells Masters.
How to live stream 2023 Indian Wells fixtures online:
Bet365 are live streaming a selection of Indian Wells matches this season. Here’s how you can access games being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (15:50, 18/03/23).
One of the more well-known ATP Masters 1000 tournaments, Indian Wells — or the BNP Paribas Open — is almost two weeks of hard court tennis in California and has been running for 49 editions in the men’s event. For women’s tennis, it’s a WTA 1000 event now in its 34th edition.
American Taylor Fritz was the defending men’s champion having beat Rafael Nadal in last year’s final but he will lose his crown, having been beaten by Jannik Sinner in the quarter-finals. Although all four semi-finals are in the top 14 seeds, we did see some big names drop early.
Second seed Stefanos Tsitsipas bowed out at his first hurdle, beaten by Jordan Thompson, while third seed Casper Ruud lost in the third round to qualifier Cristian Garin. But first seed and World No.2 Carlos Alvarez is still in the competition and will face Sinner in the semi-final.
The other semi-final sees Daniil Medvedev take on Frances Tiafoe.
Indian Wells fixtures | Latest | ATP semi-finals
Saturday 18 March
- Carlos Alcaraz vs Jannik Sinner (8pm UK time)
- Daniil Medvedev vs Frances Tiafoe (9:20pm UK time)
On the women’s side of the tournament, Iga Swiatek was the defending champion, which may be a surprise to very few given how much she dominated tennis in 2022, beating Maria Sakkari in straight sets in the final. However, this is one crown Swiatek will not be able to retain after she was beaten in straight sets by Elena Rybakina in the semi-finals.
Standing in Rybakina’s way of success in California is second seed Aryna Sabalenka, who knocked out Coco Gauff and Maria Sakkari en route to the final. A repeat of the Australian Open final, Sabalenka won that meeting 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.
Indian Wells fixtures | Latest | WTA final
Sunday 19 March
- Elena Rybakina vs Aryna Sabalenka (TBD)
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+ only. begambleaware.org