No. 1 seed Iga Swiatek will look to progress to the 2022 French Open Finals when she takes on 19-year-old Qinwen Zheng in the Fourth Round on Monday at 2.15pm (UK time).
How to live stream Iga Swiatek v Qinwen Zheng online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (08:00, 30/05/22).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Iga Swiatek v Qinwen Zheng on TV:
- UK: Eurosport
- US: Tennis Channel
Iga Swiatek’s only major honour has so far come in the French Open, claiming first place in the 2020 edition, and already the precocious Pole has made a positive start to replicating that feat this time around, taking down Lesia Tsurenko, Alison Riske and Danka Kovinic all in straight sets.
With reigning champion Barbora Krejcikova already out of Roland-Garros, suffering a shock First Round elimination to Diane Parry, there is a window of opportunity for a new champion of clay this year, and Swiatek certainly looks in good form, currently on a 31-match winning streak.
Qinwen Zheng only made her Grand Slam debut earlier this year, securing a Second Round placement in the Australian Open, but the teenage talent has continued her burgeoning rise in the sport, now making it to the Fourth Round in Paris, after wins over Maryna Zanevska, Simona Halep and Alize Cornet.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.