A place in last four is at stake as Iga Swiatek faces Jessica Pegula in the French Open quarter-final on Wednesday.
How to live stream Iga Swiatek v Jessica Pegula online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 31/05/22).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Iga Swiatek v Jessica Pegula on TV:
- UK: Eurosport
- US: Tennis Channel
World No.1 Iga Swiatek is hoping to make her second semi-final of 2022 when she comes up against Jessica Pegula on Wednesday.
The Pole has made the quarter-final stage in each of her last three tournaments at Roland Garros and will be looking to win the tournament for the second time in the last three years after triumphing in 2020.
In her way is an American who had never made it past the third round of the French Open before this year in Jessica Pegula. The 28-year old will have to be on top form if she wants to make it to her first ever Grand Slam semi-final.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.