2020 French Open winner Iga Swiatek will look to reclaim her crown in Paris this year after reigning champion Barbora Krejcikova crashed out in the First Round. The No. 1 seed faces Alison Riske on Thursday at 1.15pm (UK time).
How to live stream Iga Swiatek v Alison Riske online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:00, 26/05/22).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Iga Swiatek v Alison Riske on TV:
- UK: Eurosport
- US: Tennis Channel
Iga Swiatek entered Roland-Garros on a quite ridiculous 28-match winning streak, and she extended that run with a comfortable First Round triumph over Lesia Tsurenko. The 20-year-old Pole will be eyeing up a second career Grand Slam title after claiming her first major championship on clay two years ago.
She’s made a promising start to 2022 already, reaching the semi-finals of the Australian Open, where Danielle Collins stopped her in her tracks, but Swiatek returns to a tournament where she’s enjoyed her most success, claiming silverware in 2020 and reaching the quarter-finals last year.
Alison Riske, on paper, presents little risk for Swiatek, but the American will be in defiant mood after taking down Dayana Yastremska in the previous round, though she has never progressed past the second phase at the French Open. Facing the No. 1 seed on Court Suzanne Lenglen, therefore, looks a tall order to change that.
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive five times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.