Iceland vs Spain live stream: Watch FIBA World Cup qualifier online
Iceland vs Spain takes place on Thursday at 7.45pm (UK time).
How to live stream Iceland vs Spain online:
Bet365* stream a selection of FIBA World Cup fixtures for the 2023 qualification phase. Those interested in streaming Iceland vs Spain live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (18:10, 22/02/23).
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Spain have already confirmed their place at the World Cup later this year, which is set to be hosted by multiple nations for the first time ever. And they enter the tournament in Japan, Indonesia and the Philippines as the defending champions, winning the 2019 showpiece in China, the nation’s second World Cup win.
La Roja had never made it beyond the quarter-finals prior to 2006, but in Japan 17 years ago, the Iberians made history by lifting their first-ever World Cup. Their succesful track record in the Far East extended to 2019 as Sergio Scariolo masterminded a triumph over Argentina, and they will be hoping 2023 brings similar fortune.
Scariolo has made light work of the groups so far, with Spain leading the charge in Group L with a confirmed qualification. The landscape isn’t quite so sure for Iceland, who currently sit fourth in the table and face a three-way battle with Georgia and Ukraine for the final qualification place.
Georgia are in the box seat as things stand in third, but Iceland are hot on their heels in fourth, with Ukraine also not out of sight in fifth. These concluding matchdays are going to be filled with drama and tension, not least because Georgia and Iceland meet on Sunday.
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.