How to bet on the Grand National 2022 Online: Your guide to horse racing betting
How to sign up and claim Grand National betting offers online
- Click on the Squawka link for your preferred bookmaker. You’ll be invited to ‘register’ or ‘open an account’.
- Clicking on that button will lead you to a registration page, where you can enter your personal details, and bonus code if you have one. At this point you’ll be able to select a username and password, as well as set deposit limits. You’ll also have the option of entering your card details and depositing at this point, although you can wait until you are placing your first bet. Whichever method you decide on, the secure padlock icon will be on payment pages to reassure you that your transfer, and funds, are safe.
- You’ll then have to finalise the registration process by verifying your email and logging in again.
|Any Second Now||9/1|
|Run Wild Fred||22/1|
|Good Boy Bobby||25/1|
|De Rasher Counter||33/1|
|School Boys Hours||40/1|
|Two For Gold||40/1|
|Top Ville Ben||50/1|
|Domaine De L’Isle||80/1|
|Lord Du Mesnil||80/1|
|Romain De Senam||100/1|
Step-by-step guide to placing your first Grand National Bet
- Once you’ve registered for an account, and verified your email address, you’ll be able to log in to your selected bookmaker.
- Now you’ve logged in, your next step is to find the market you’d like to bet on, in this case the Grand National. It’s likely there will be links direct to such an event like the Grand National but if you can’t see anything directing you to the market you want, you’ll be able to navigate there. Click on ‘horse racing’ then look for Aintree. The Grand National starts at 17:15 on Saturday 9th April and this should be clearly marked.
- The exact market you want depends on what you’d like to bet on. It’s likely that you’ll just want to place a bet on the Grand National winners market but there may be special markets available on individual bookmakers sites.
- Once you’ve decided what your selection will be, click on it to add it to your betslip. Enter your stake and mark if you want to back your horse to win the race outright or each-way. At this point you’ll be able to deposit money and place your bet.
- Click on ‘Place Bet’ and that’s it! Your bet will be confirmed and you can let the excitement build before the race.
What Betting Markets & types of bets are there?
There are plenty of markets out there when it comes to the Grand National so finding the right one for you won’t be too difficult. Some of these include:
The outright market – Place a bet on which horse you think will win the big race.
The each way market – Place a bet on which horse you think will win but double your stake to ensure that if your horse finishes in the ‘places’ (normally this is 2nd, 3rd or 4th but for the Grand National can be as low as 11th!) then you still win with lesser odds.
The winning distance – Place a bet on how far you think the winning horse will win by.
Fallers Insurance – Most bookmakers will offer this market closer to the race. You’ll get reduced odds but you’ll get your stake returned if your horse falls at a fence.
How many horses will finish the race – The Grand National traditionally sees a lot of fallers and you can place a bet on how many horses will be able to make it around the iconic course.
Find the best site to bet on the Grand National 2022 for you
888sport betting offer: How to get £30 in free bets (+£10 casino bonus)
Eligible readers interested in the 888sport betting offer can follow THIS LINK or click the image below and sign up using the code 30FB.
Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager the bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & full T&Cs apply. 18+ only. Be Gamble Aware.
Kwiff: Bet £10, get a £20 surprise bet
CLAIM HERE. The Promotion operates as a £20 Surprise Bet when you place a bet of at least £10 on any market with odds greater than or equal to 1.50 as your first bet. 18+ only. Full Terms & Conditions apply.
BetStorm: Deposit £10, Bet £10, Get £30 free bet using deposit code BET30
CLAIM HERE. 18+ only. New Players Only. Minimum stake $/€/£ 10, minimum odds1.5, stake not returned.1X wagering the winnings from the free bet. Wagering occurs from real balance first. Wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only, wagering starts from real funds. Free bet is valid for 7 Days from issue. Max conversion: $/€/£ 200. Excluded Skrill deposits. Withdrawal requests voids all active/pending bonuses. Full Terms Apply.
Hollywood Bets: Bet £10, get £20 in free bets
CLAIM HERE. 18+ only. T&Cs apply: £10 min. deposit required. 1 x £10 qualifying bet required. Qualifying bet must be place on selection with min. odds of 1.8 (4/5). 4 x £5 free bets will be credited once the qualifying bet has been settled. 1 x free bet valued for any football match result market. 1 x free bet valid on any football correct score market. 1 x free bet valid on any horse racing market. 1 x free bet valid on any Tennis market. Free bets valid for 7 days once credited.