The Bundesliga returns from the international break as Hoffenheim host FC Koln on Friday at 7:30pm (UK time).
The hosts are 11th after an underwhelming start to the new campaign while Koln have fared significantly better, sitting sixth after seven games.
Hoffenheim vs FC Koln live stream:
Friday’s game is on Bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch Hoffenheim v FC Koln online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
Where to watch Hoffenheim vs FC Koln on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: ESPN2
Scoreline prediction: Hoffenheim 1-1 FC Koln
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Hoffenheim vs FC Koln build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A 4-0 win away at Augsburg on the opening day proved to be something of a false dawn for Hoffenheim, who have won just one of their six games since and sit 11th in the table. Die Kraichgauer lost 3-1 to Stuttgart last time out but no side in the bottom 10 has scored more goals (12), so they still cannot be taken lightly.
Koln, meanwhile, have lost just one of their opening seven matches, winning three and drawing three to push themselves right into the early race for European places. Steffen Baumgart’s men beat Furth 3-1 last time out, ending a run of three consecutive stalemates, and they’ll hope to pick up another three points here to continue their unexpected push toward the top of the Bundesliga.
- Hoffenheim (vs Stuttgart): Baumann; Kaderabek, Richards, Vogt, Raum; Geiger, Samassekou, Grillitsch; Kramaric, Bebou, Adamyan.
- FC Koln (vs Furth): Horn; Schmitz, Mere, Czichos, Hector; Skhiri; Kainz, Duda, Uth; Modeste, Andersson.
18+ only. New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. Debit card deposits only. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Full terms apply.
18+ only • New customers only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Hoffenheim vs FC Koln: Five key stats:
- Hoffenheim have dominated this fixture recently, unbeaten in their last 10 Bundesliga matches (W7 D3 L0). Köln are looking for their first league win in games between the two sides since April 2015.
- Andrej Kramaric scored five goals in Bundesliga matches against Köln in the past Bundesliga campaign — no other player scored as many goals against one opponent in the Bundesliga last season.
- Köln’s Benno Schmitz already has three assists in six appearances this Bundesliga season, setting up three times as many goals as he did in twice as many appearances last season (1 in 12 games).
- Köln are unbeaten in five Bundesliga games (W2 D3). The last time they remained undefeated for this long was at the end of the 2016-17 season (also five games), while they last had a longer run at the turn of the year in 2016-17 (six games), each time under Peter Stöger.
- Hoffenheim started the current Bundesliga season almost identically to their previous three seasons – they stand at eight points after seven games this season (2020-21: seven, 2019-20: eight, 2018-19: seven). Hoffenheim last had more points after seven games in 2017-18 (14, finished third).
More live stream options: