RB Leipzig will look to kick-start their stuttering season when they host Hertha Berlin on Saturday at 2:30pm (UK time).
Die Roten Bullen have taken just four points from their opening five Bundesliga matches, two less than their opponents this weekend.
How to live stream RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (09:30, 25/09/21).
Where to watch RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: RB Leipzig 2-1 Hertha Berlin
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It’s been a tough start to life as Leipzig manager for Jesse Marsch, who has managed just one league win with the club so far. Of course, the American’s cause has not been helped by the departures of Dayot Upamecano and Marcel Sabitzer to Bayern Munich, but as the closest challengers to the Bavarians last season, supporters expect better. A win on home soil will be the bare minimum requirement for them on Saturday.
Hertha flirted with relegation once more last season and might have been worried after losing their opening three games of the new campaign. But Die Alte Dame have turned things around, beating Furth (2-1) and Bochum (3-1) in their last two matches to rise to ninth in the table. Saturday’s trip to Leipzig could be a good indicator of how their season will truly pan out.
- RB Leipzig (vs FC Koln): Gulacsi; Klostermann, Orban, Simakan, Gvardiol; Haidara, Kampl; Nkunku, Olmo*, Szoboszlai; Silva.
- Hertha Berlin (vs Furth): Schwolow; Stark, Boyata, Dardai; Zeefuik, Tousart, Boateng, Plattenhardt; Serdar, Maolida; Belfodil.
Marcelo Saracchi and Marcel Halstenberg both remain injured while Dani Olmo will also join them on the sidelines for a few weeks. Hertha are without Dedryck Boyata with a thigh problem, while Lukas Klunter needs surgery. Stevan Jovetic and Myziane Maolida are injured, while Davie Selke, Krzysztof Piatek and Rune Jarstein are all doubts.
18+ only. New customer offer. Place a single pre-play £10 bet on any Football market October 14th – 20th – Get £50 (£30 on settlement + £20 the following day). Only deposits via cards will qualify (Apple Pay not valid on this offer). T&Cs apply.
18+ only. New customers only. Use code ZBBC01. Place 5 x £10 bets to get a £20 free bet. Repeat 5 times to get £100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin: Five key facts
- Leipzig have got the better of Hertha of late, unbeaten in their last seven Bundesliga matches (W6 D1 L0). Hertha are looking for their first league win in games between the two clubs since December 2017. Leipzig have outscored Hertha 25-7 during their unbeaten streak.
- Leipzig have scored against Hertha in each of their 10 Bundesliga matches. Of all Bundesliga teams, Leipzig have only played against Leverkusen as often as against Hertha without ever failing to score. On the other hand, Hertha have played against no other opponent as often in the Bundesliga without ever keeping a clean sheet.
- With four points after five games, RB Leipzig have made their worst start to a Bundesliga season. Last season, the Saxons had more than three times as many points after five games (13).
- Hertha BSC have picked up six points after five league games this season (W2 L3), twice as many as at the same stage last season (3). The Alte Dame have won their last two Bundesliga games, last winning three in a row in October 2019.
- Hosts Leipzig have one win and one loss this season in their two previous Bundesliga contests at home. Hertha have one win and two losses away from home this season in league matches.
Bundesliga 2020/21 recent form:
- RB Leipzig: DLLWL
- Hertha Berlin: WWLLL
More live stream options: