La Liga leaders Atlético Madrid will be looking to bounce back following a rare setback when they visit Granada on Saturday at 1pm (UK time).
Diego Simeone’s men snatched a point from the jaws of victory in midweek but have the opportunity to put that behind them when taking on a well-performing Granada side.
How to live stream Granada vs Atletico Madrid online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Granada vs Atletico Madrid live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:30, 12/02/21).
Where to watch Granada vs Atletico Madrid on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Granada 0-2 Atletico Madrid
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Granada vs Atletico Madrid build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It’s been a modestly successful campaign for Granada so far, with the Andalusian side going into the weekend sitting eighth, within touching distance of the European spots. However, they welcome Atletico on a four-game winless streak, though across that run only Osasuna have beaten Granada. At home, they have been in pretty good form, with three wins in five and their only defeat during that run coming against Barcelona (albeit 4-0).
As for the visitors, Atletico suffered a rare setback last time out. Looking set for a ninth-consecutive league win, Facundo Ferreyra of Celta Viga netted an 89th-minute equaliser at the Wanda Metropolitano to secure Eduardo Coudet’s men a hard-fought point. Nevertheless, Atletico are still five points clear atop the La Liga table, importantly with two games in hand. Since a 2-0 loss at city rivals Real Madrid in mid-December, Atletico have been on a tear away from home and if they’re able to pick up all three points this weekend it will mean five wins on the bounce.
- Granada (vs Levante): Silva; Foulquier, Pérez, Duarte, Marín; Suárez, Eteki, Montoro, Vallejo, Kenedy; Molina.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Celta de Vigo): Oblak; Savic, Felipe, Giménez; Kondogbia; Llorente, Saúl, Koke, Lodi; Correa, Suárez.
A trio of Granada players (Maxime Gonalons, Luis Milla and Quini) are ruled out due to a hamstring injury. Yangel Herrera and Neyder Lozano also miss out for the hosts. Kieran Trippier remains suspended for the leaders, while Thomas Lemar, Hector Herrera, Moussa Dembele, João Félix and Mario Hermoso are all absent.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Granada: Having come off the bench to score last time out against Levante, it will be interesting to see if Roberto Soldado starts against Atletico this weekend. Current form aside, he’s often performed well in matches when opposing Los Rojiblancos. In his previous four home La Liga fixtures against Simeone’s men (for Valencia and Villarreal), Soldado has scored two goals and registered one assist, and whenever he’s netted against Atletico, his side have gone on to win (three from three).
- Atletico Madrid: As we enter the business end of this season there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind that Luis Suárez is a strong ‘MVP’ candidate. Having been deemed surplus to requirements at Barcelona, he’s proving those critics who suggested his best days were behind him to be wrong. The 34-year-old Uruguayan marksman leads the Pichichi race on 16 goals as Atletico chase a second championship under Simeone’s leadership. Suárez will fancy his chances of improving that number as, in seven league matches against Granada, he’s bagged seven goals while creating five more for his teammates.
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Granada: DDLDW
- Atletico Madrid: DWWWW
More live stream options: