Genoa welcome Napoli for a Serie A showdown at Stadio Luigi Ferraris on Saturday at 6pm (UK time).
The hosts are looking to stretch their current winning streak while Champions League chasers Napoli can end the weekend in third if results go their way.
How to live stream Genoa vs Napoli online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Genoa vs Napoli live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (15:00, 05/02/21).
Where to watch Genoa vs Napoli on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Genoa 1-2 Napoli
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Genoa vs Napoli build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A 12-game winless streak (which included eight defeats) that dominated the early part of this season is slowly becoming a distant memory for Genoa, who come into this game on a four-game unbeaten run including winning their last two Serie A matches on the bounce. Consequently, picking up 10 points from 12 available has seen them move six points away from the relegation places, and their current home form is strong. Davide Ballardini’s men are without defeat in four games at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris, across that run both Milan (2-2) and Lazio (1-1) left with just a point. Their defence has been stellar of late, too, holding Bologna (2-0) and Cagliari (1-0) at bay though Napoli are a different kettle of fish.
Gennaro Gattuso’s side are chasing a Champions League spot with their championship aspirations currently on the backburner given they’re nine points behind leaders Milan, albeit with a game in hand. Talks of a managerial change have quelled in recent weeks after Napoli picked up three wins across four league outings; the only setback was a 3-1 loss at Hellas Verona which came soon after putting six past Fiorentina without reply. On the road it’s been up and down this season: four consecutive wins to start made way for back-to-back losses at Inter (1-0) and Lazio (2-0), though they’d recover against Cagliari (4-1) and Udinese (2-1) before that aforementioned loss in Verona.
- Genoa (vs Atalanta): Ospina; Manolas, Koulibaly, Maksimovic; Di Lorenzo, Bakayoko, Demme, Hysaj; Politano, Lozano, Insigne.
- Napoli (vs Crotone): Perin; Radovanovic, Masiello, Criscito; Zappacosta, Strootman, Zajc, Badelj, Czyborra; Destro, Shomurodov.
Cristian Zapata (achilles), Davide Biraschi (shoulder) and Francesco Cassata (muscle) are missing for Genoa this weekend. As for the visitors, they are without Faouzi Ghoulam and Fabián Ruiz while Dries Mertens continues to recover from an ankle injury.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Genoa: Finding the net hasn’t been an immediate concern for Genoa, who have struck 22 times across their opening 20 league outings. Responsible for 40.9% of those strikes (nine) — with seven coming in his last eight appearances — is veteran centre-forward Mattia Destro and he comes into this weekend looking to write a piece of history. If he nets against Napoli, meaning he’d score in three consecutive games, then it’s double digits for the season. Destro will subsequently become the 15th player in Serie A history to reach at least 10 goals in a campaign with four different teams. The eight-time Italy international previously turned out for Siena, Roma and Bologna.
- Napoli: It’s fair to say Hirving Lozano has become the Neapolitan’s go-to man this season. The former PSV forward has scored in three of his previous six league outings bringing his total for the campaign to nine. That’s already five more than last season and he’s played seven games fewer. In each of Lozano’s two full campaigns at PSV, he reached double figures and will fancy his chances of breaking that duck for Napoli this weekend given Genoa are his favourite Serie A opponents. He’s previously netted three goals across three games including his first ever brace in the competition last September.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Genoa: WWDWL
- Napoli: WLWWL
More live stream options: