Juventus will be looking to take another step forward in their hunt for a 36th league title when they visit Genoa on Tuesday evening.
With 10 matches remaining this season, Maurizio Sarri’s men are locked in battle with Lazio whom they sit four points clear of at the top of the Serie A table.
Life couldn’t be any more different for nine-time Serie A winners Genoa, whose immediate focus is staving off relegation.
As things stand, they sit one place and one point above the drop zone and demotion to Italy’s second tier would end a 13-year top flight stay.
Where to watch Genoa vs Juventus on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Genoa vs Juventus:
UK: Bet365* are streaming Genoa vs Juventus live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Genoa vs Juventus live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (28/06/20, 16:15)
Genoa & Juventus’ previous line-ups:
- Genoa (vs Brescia): Perin; Zapata, Romero, Soumaoro; Biraschi, Behrami, Sturaro, Barreca; Falque; Destro, Pinamonti.
- Juventus (vs Lecce): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Matuidi; Pjanic, Rabiot, Bentancur; Bernardeschi, Dybala, Ronaldo.
Ivan Radovanovic and Domenico Criscito are both ruled out for Genoa whilst Antonio Sanabria is a doubt. Juventus must do without Alex Sandro, Giorgio Chiellini — who is recovering from surgery — Matteo De Sciglio, Sami Khedira and Merih Demiral.
Players to watch:
- Genoa: Although they find themselves sitting just above the relegation zone, Genoa are not struggling for goals unlike most of those around them, and that’s because they possess a couple of experienced forwards such as former Inter Milan star Goran Pandev who’ll no doubt be eager to punish his old foe. Heading into matchday 29, the North Macedonian marksman has scored in three of Genoa’s last five home league outings.
- Juventus: Genoa will not make it easy for Juventus as they are battling to maintain their Serie A status. The league leaders could easily be in for another frustrating evening, so there is sure to be emphasis on patience, and moving the ball around swiftly. No one does that better than metronomic Bosnian midfielder Miralem Pjanic who is reportedly attracting Barcelona‘s attention. He is currently averaging 66.62 successful passes per 90 minutes, if he’s able to grab the game by the scruff of the neck, then Juve will surely move a step closer to a ninth Scudetto on the bounce.
Scoreline prediction: Genoa 0-3 Juventus
Click HERE to access Sky Bet’s new customer offer. Terms & Conditions apply. 18 + only. First single & E/W bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free Bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions. Further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org.
Serie A 2019/20 recent form:
- Genoa: WLWLD
- Juventus: WWWWW