Looking for a betting offer on Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder this Sunday morning? New William Hill customers (18+ only, T&Cs apply) can get 40/1 on Fury to win by KO, TKO or DQ.
Scroll down for full details and info on how to claim.
William Hill offer: Fury to win by KO, TKO or DQ 40/1
CLICK HERE. 18+ only. New customers only. UK & Ireland only. Play Safe. New customers using EPF40. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 17:00 on 30th September until 05:00 on 10th October 2021. Max £1 bet at 40/1. Returns paid as 4 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. BeGambleAware.
How to claim the William Hill Fury to win by KO, TKO or DQ @ 40/1 offer
1. Sign up here using EPF40 in the Promo Code section
2. Add Tyson Fury to win by KO, TKO or DQ against Deontay Wilder @ 40/1 to your bet slip and place a £1 bet
3. If your bet wins, it will appear as “Void” on your bet slip and we’ll pay out 40/1 in free bets within 48 hours
ALTERNATIVE OFFER: Do you fancy Wilder to get the job done against Fury? William Hill have another new customer offer available – get 50/1 on Wilder to win here! (18+ only, T&Cs apply)
This weekend sees the third and possibly final instalment of the Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder trilogy as the former puts his WBC and The Ring heavyweight titles on the line, as part of his search to become the undisputed champ.
The first bout, way back in December 2018, ended in a draw, but Fury won the rematch in February 2020 by TKO in the seventh round to take Wilder’s WBC title and the vacant Ring belt. Wilder then triggered a contractual rematch clause, which put paid to Fury’s plans to face Anthony Joshua in what would have been one of the biggest heavyweight fights in recent history for all the gold.
It’s safe to say there is no love lost between the pair, especially after the press conference on Thursday, and Fury is firm favourite to get the win to set up a potential WBC title match against interim champion Dillian Whyte. But Wilder will be ready to put an end to Fury’s unbeaten run.
When is Fury v Wilder?
- Date: Sunday October 10 2021
- Start time: 05:00 UK time
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
How the William Hill Fury to win by KO, TKO or DQ @ 40/1 offer works
1. Sign up on your Mobile device, making sure you use EPF40 in the Promo Code section.
2. Once registered, click the link to add Tyson Fury to win by KO, TKO or DQ against Deontay Wilder @ 40/1 to your bet slip and place a £1 bet.
3. If the bet wins:
a) Your £1 bet will be settled as void.
b) Your account will be credited with 4 x £10 free bets (total value of £40), paid within 48 hours of the event ending.