Fury vs Whyte betting offer: Get 6/1 on Fury or 33/1 on Whyte with 888sport
New customers (18+ only) can get either 6/1 on Tyson Fury or 33/1 on Dillian Whyte to win Saturday’s heavyweight title fight with 888sport.
Fury vs Whyte: Betting Offer
Qualifying readers* should follow THIS LINK to benefit from 888Sport’s enhanced odds or click the image below.
*Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Free Bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&C’s apply. BeGambleAware.org
Tyson Fury will again defend his WBC heavyweight title this weekend in front of what is set to be a record European boxing crowd of over 90,000 at Wembley vs Dillian Whyte.
The Manchester-born Fury has been irrepressible as a professional, winning 31 of his 32 fights (and drawing the other) and only seems to have gone from strength to strength in gaining and retaining this title by beating Deontay Wilder in both 2020 and 2021.
Although the underdog here, Whyte has displayed his heavyweight credentials himself in recent years with impressive wins over the likes of Joseph Parker, Derek Chisora and last time out Alexander Povetkin, showing he’ll be no pushover against the six foot nine Fury.
You can get enhanced odds of 6/1 on the favourite Fury instead of 1/5. Or if you like Dillian Whyte’s chances you can get 33/1 boosted from 4/1, with extra winnings paid out in free bets in both cases. Here’s how:
How to claim
- Visit to 888sport via this link
- Sign up using promo code 888ODDS
- Deposit a minimum of £10
- Bet max £5 at the normal odds on either team to win
ENHANCED ODDS OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
What can I win?
- Get Enhanced Odds on the advertised selection by placing a qualifying bet – your extra winnings will be credited as Free Bet tokens.
What do I have to complete first?
- You must make a successful first deposit of at least £/$/€10 to your 888sport account with the promotional code: 888ODDS.
What is a qualifying bet?
- A qualifying bet is your first ‘real money’ stake of up to £/€/$5 placed on the advertised selection at its normal price in the regular market.
- Bet must be placed on the single selection only – it cannot be combined with other selections on the betslip.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 180 days of registration.
- Only your first eligible bet that meets the qualifying requirement will count.
What doesn’t qualify?
- Free Bet stakes and Permutation bets.
- Cashed out, Voided and Live Bets. A live bet is any bet placed after the advertised kick off time.
- Members who make the first deposit with PayPal, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
How to claim your bonus?
- Any winnings at the regular price will be paid out as cash on bet settlement.
- The extra winnings from the enhancement will be credited as Free Bet tokens within 24 hours of bet settlement; occasionally this may take up to 72 hours after bet settlement but no longer.
How long will my Free Bets last?
- Free Bets will be valid for 7 days after credit.
Anything else I need to know?
- Max stake of £/€/$ 5 applies (unless stated otherwise), any stake above this will be paid out at normal odds.
- Bet Limits still apply to individual members when using Free Bet tokens.
- If you win a bet with your Free Bet token, you will only receive the winnings; the Free Bet stake will not be included in your returns.
- Free Bet tokens will be credited in maximum denominations of £/€/$20 tokens.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be used on each way bets or permutations.
- Free Bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be combined with ‘real money’ stakes.
- Bets placed with Free Bet tokens cannot be cashed out.