Eintracht Frankfurt welcome Borussia Dortmund for a Bundesliga showdown at the Deutsche Bank Park on Saturday afternoon (2.30pm kick-off UK time).
The hosts are looking to end a six-match winless streak during which they have drawn their last four league matches, but will have a test on their hands this weekend.
Dortmund currently find themselves sitting four points behind leaders Bayern and have won their last three away league matches registering eight goals in the process. However, they were rocked by a defeat to FC Koln last weekend and drew with Lazio in the Champions League in midweek.
But can Dortmund make it four in-a-row or can Frankfurt return to winning ways?
Where to watch Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:30, 03/12/20)
Eintracht Frankfurt & Borussia Dortmund’s previous line-ups:
- Eintracht Frankfurt (vs Union Berlin): Trapp; Abraham, N’Dicka, Hinteregger; Durm, Sow, Ilsanker, Kostic; Kamada; Silva, Dost.
- Borussia Dortmund (vs Lazio): Bürki; Piszczek, Akanji, Hummels; Morey, Delaney, Bellingham, Guerreiro; Reus, Reyna; Hazard.
Ragnar Ache and Aymen Barkok are both unavailable for the hosts as they continue to recover from respective illnesses. Favre, meanwhile, is missing up to six players for their visit to Frankfurt this weekend. Leading marksman Erling Braut Haaland is ruled out with a hamstring injury, he’s joined in the physio room by Emre Can, Thomas Meunier, Marcel Schmelzer and Reinier. Mats Hummels gave himself the all-clear after a foot injury in midweek.
Players to watch:
- Eintracht Frankfurt: It’s been a steady start to life this season for Eintracht who currently sit mid-table after their opening nine Bundesliga outings. The former Europa League semi-finalists can largely thank André Silva as the 25-year-old Portuguese forward is responsible for 57% of the goals they’ve scored to date. Once considered for big things at AC Milan, the native of Baguim do Monte has bagged seven goals and recorded on assist, in fact only failing to be directly involved against Bayern Munich (losing 5-0) and RB Leipzig (drawing 1-1). Last time out against Union Berlin, Silva scored twice and if he can find the net against Dortmund then Frankfurt have every chance of securing a result.
- Borussia Dortmund: There’s no question BVB will miss Erling Haaland. In a very short period of time, the 20-year-old Norwegian marksman has become indispensable to Favre’s team and their hopes of ending Bayern’s stranglehold on the Bundesliga shield. So the question now is, who steps up? Haaland’s ten league goals is one fewer than the rest of his teammates’ tally combined. The chances are Jadon Sancho will get another run out. A year ago the England international was Dortmund’s hottest property, but this campaign hasn’t started out well for him. Still yet to celebrate his 21st birthday, the former Manchester City winger (heavily linked with a summer move to rivals United) has sat out a few games this season, but the opportunity of turning everything around now presents itself. Can he step up in Haaland’s absence?
Bundesliga 2019/20 recent form:
- Eintracht Frankfurt: LDDDD
- Borussia Dortmund: LWLWW
Scoreline prediction: Eintracht Frankfurt 1-2 Borussia Dortmund
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
More live stream options: