France and Italy face off in the EuroBasket 2022 quarter-finals on Wednesday.
How to live stream France vs Italy online:
Bet365* stream a selection of 2022 FIBA EuroBasket games live for account holders. Those interested in streaming France vs Italy live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below. After following the link below, you’ll notice the landing page advertises FIBA Basketball World Cup qualifying is on Bet365’s schedule, too.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (19:00, 11/09/22).
After winning three and losing two of their five group games, France won an agonisingly close quarter-final against Turkey 87-86 after overtime on Saturday. Rudy Gobert was the standout player in that match, scoring a game-high 20 points, while the 30-year-old has averaged 14 points per game in the tournament so far — Evan Fournier is the only French player with a better record (14.7).
As for Italy, they made it through their group with the same record as France but had a much better point differential. The Italians were pushed hard by Serbia in the round-of-16 but came out on top 94-86. Marco Spissu was the key to victory with a team-high 22 points, but Simone Fontecchio has been Italy’s star of the tournament so far with an average of 19.2 points per game — only six players boast a better return.
France and Italy have faced off 10 times in the past, with the French boasting a 100% record. The closest Italy have come to victory was in the form of a one-point defeat in a friendly just last month.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.