Romania vs Switzerland Euro 2024 Qualifying predictions: tips, odds and team news
The top two in Euro 2024 Qualifying Group I meet when Romania host Switzerland on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Romania vs Switzerland odds
Romania and Switzerland sit in the top two spots of Group I as the only two remaining unbeaten teams, with the former on 19 points from nine matches and the latter on 17. Both nations have secured their spots at Euro 2024, with Israel back in third on 12 points, so this match is all about deciding who tops the group and defending their unbeaten records. If Romania avoid defeat, first-place is theirs, while a victory for Switzerland would see them jump to the top on 20 points.
Romania vs Switzerland: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/5 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||Romania 1-1 Switzerland||11/2 with Midnite|
|First Goalscorer||Zeki Amdouni||TBC|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Romania vs Switzerland predictions:
- Both teams have scored in three of the last four meetings between these two nations.
- The last two meetings have ended in a score draw.
- Zeki Amdouni opened the scoring the last time Switzerland faced Romania, scoring a brace in a 2-2 draw.
The last two meetings between Romania and Switzerland have ended in a score draw.
Parma midfielder Dennis Man is among those not included in the latest Romania squad, while Mario Camora is injured. As for Switzerland, they have left out the likes of Haris Seferovic and Breel Embolo.
Romania vs Switzerland head-to-head record
- 19/06/23 – Switzerland 2-2 Romania – European Championship Qualifying
- 15/06/16 – Romania 1-1 Switzerland – Euro 2016
- 30/05/12 – Switzerland 0-1 Romania – Friendly
- 22/06/94 – Romania 1-4 Switzerland – 1994 World Cup
- 13/11/91 – Romania 1-0 Switzerland – European Championship Qualifying
Romania have lost just one of their last six Switzerland, while the last two meetings have ended in score draws.