Bayern Munich vs Galatasaray: Champions League predictions, tips, odds and team news
Bayern Munich and Galatasaray go head-to-head in the Champions League on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Bayern Munich vs Galatasaray odds
*Odds correct as of 15:30 on November 3
Bayern Munich will look to strengthen their position in Group A as they come into this latest round of fixtures with a perfect three wins from three played.
Thomas Tuchel’s men subsequently are five points clear following a 3-1 success in Istanbul with Harry Kane, Jamal Musiala and Kingsley Coman all getting on the scoresheet while Mauro Icardi scored the hosts’ consolation goal. It was a third win on the bounce after wins over Man Utd at home and FC Copenhagen on the road.
Gala, meanwhile, are second in the standings on four points due to snatching a 2-2 draw with Copenhagen from the jaws of defeat on matchday one before securing a famous 3-2 win at Manchester United, that being said they now find themselves only a point ahead of the record English champions.
Bayern Munich vs Galatasaray: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/6 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||4-1||12/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Leroy Sané||9/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Bayern Munich vs Galatasaray predictions:
- Bayern Munich have won each of their last six European Cup/Champions League games against Turkish opponents.
- Galatasaray have only won one of their last 18 away games in the Champions League (three draws and 14 losses).
- Bayern Munich have taken 82 of their last 84 points available in Champions League group-stage home games (27 wins and one draw).
- Both teams have scored in each of Bayern’s last four Champions League matches.
- Bayern are unbeaten in their last 37 group games, winning the last 16 in a row, both outright records in the competition.
Galatasaray’s five away games against German sides in the Champions League have produced a total of 22 goals (F9 A13, 4.4 per game)
Bayern Munich team news
|–||Matthijs de Ligt, Tarek Buchmann, Gabriel Marusic.||Sven Ulreich, Noussair Mazraoui|
Matthijs de Ligt is injured for Bayern alongside Tarek Buchmann and Gabriel Marusic, while Sven Ulreich and Noussair Mazraoui are doubtful.
Galatasaray team news
Tanguy NDombèlé is the only player ruled out for Galatasaray when they visit the German champions.
Bayern Munich vs Galatasaray head-to-head record
- 24/10/2023 – Galatasaray 1-3 Bayern Munich – Champions League
- 27/09/1972 – Bayern Munich 6-0 Galatasaray – European Cup
- 13/11/1972 – Galatasaray 1-1 Bayern Munich – European Cup
Bayern’s only previous home meeting with Galatasaray was in the 1972/73 European Cup first round – they won 6-0, which at the time was their joint-biggest victory in European competition.
Bayern Munich vs Galatasaray: Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:00 pm Wednesday November 08
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 12/1 Bet with Bet365 Free Bet Offers – Bet £10 get £30 when you sign up – December 2023