Wolves v Liverpool takes place on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
A place in the FA Cup fourth round is up for grabs when both sides meet in this Molineux third-round replay. The first meeting ended 2-2 at Anfield, but there was controversy as Wolves had a late goal disallowed for offside.
How to live stream Wolves vs Liverpool online:
Bet365* stream a selection of FA Cup matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Wolves vs Liverpool live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Other Wolves vs Liverpool FA Cup live stream options:
Where to watch Wolves vs Liverpool on TV:
- UK: BBC One
- US: ESPN+
Wolves vs Liverpool betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Cody Gakpo to score anytime @ 9/4 with Bet365
- 2+ shots on target each team in each half @ 11/2 with Sky Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
How else can I follow Wolves vs Liverpool?
You can also follow match events in text form and bet along with the action on the new Squawka Live app.
Squawka Live not only allows you to keep track of the latest scores and your favourite teams, but also brings stats to the small screen, providing real-time updates so you never miss a bet.
With the Alerts feature you can also preset triggers that will notify you if specific in-play events such as match time, odds changes and goals/points happen.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Wolves team news
Chiquinho and Sasa Kalajdzic are the only players missing for Wolves head coach Julen Lopetegui when they host Liverpool at home. Following their 1-0 win over West Ham there could be some changes to Lopetegui’s starting lineup with the likes of Raúl Jiménez, Adama Traoré and Mario Lemina all pushing for starts. This game will be Wolves’ third FA Cup 3rd round replay in the past six seasons. However, they haven’t had a good time of late, losing their past two such matches to Manchester United (2019/20) and Swansea City (2017/18), respectively.
Liverpool team news
Virgil van Dijk recently joined Luis Díaz, Diogo Jota and Darwin Núñez in Liverpool’s physio room. Last time out the defending FA Cup champions were humbled 3-0 by Brighton in the Premier League and manager Jürgen Klopp will be expecting a response from his players. especially as they’re also currently on a three-game winless streak in all competitions (one draw and two defeats). Elimination in this round isn’t something new for the Reds as they were previously dumped out by Wolves (2019).
Scoreline prediction: Wolves 1-2 Liverpool
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online