Wolves face-off against League Two side Gillingham for a place in the EFL Cup quarter-finals on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
How to live stream Wolves vs Gillingham online:
- DAZN are streaming this match live for account holders in Canada and Germany.
- For UK viewers, this match is not available for live streaming.
Where to watch Wolves vs Gillingham on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: N/A
How else can I follow Wolves vs Gillingham?
You can also follow match events in text form and bet along with the action on the new Squawka Live app.
Squawka Live not only allows you to keep track of the latest scores and your favourite teams, but also brings stats to the small screen, providing real-time updates so you never miss a bit.
With the Alerts feature you can also preset triggers that will notify you if specific in-play events such as match time, odds changes and goals/points happen.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Wolves vs Gillingham betting tips from Squawka Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Wolves team news
Julen Lopetegui finally had his full squad together for the first time on Friday, after Ruben Neves, Jose Sa and Matheus Nunes re-joined the group after being away with Portugal at the World Cup. They join Raul Jimenez and Hee-Chan Hwang, who returned earlier in the week after being knocked out earlier in the competition with Mexico and South Korea respectively.
However, they will still be without Sasa Kalajdzic, Chiquinho and Pedro Neto, who have all been ruled out long term.
Gillingham team news
The Gills will be hoping to cause another upset in the EFL Cup despite struggling in the league where they haven’t picked up a single away win all season (D4, L6). Neil Harris will be glad to have attacking midfielder Ben Reeves back from injury after returning from the substitutes bench against Northampton in early November and starting each of the last three matches across all competitions.
Scoreline prediction: Wolves 2-0 Gillingham
More live stream options: