West Ham vs Southampton takes place on Sunday at 2pm (UK time).
The hosts find themselves sitting in 18th place on 24 points, a point from safety with 12 matches left. West Ham played out a 1-1 draw in their last Premier League outing at home against Aston Villa, subsequently extending their home unbeaten streak to four matches.
As for Southampton, they drew 3-3 against Tottenham at St. Mary’s Stadium to stretch their winless streak to three games (two draws and one loss), putting them in 20th place on 23 points, two points adrift of safety with 10 matches left.
Looking to watch West Ham vs Southampton online? Read on for your live-streaming options.
How to live stream West Ham vs Southampton online:
DAZN are live streaming Chelsea vs Aston Villa for account holders in Spain.
Where to watch West Ham vs Southampton on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event
- US: USA Network
West Ham vs Southampton betting tips from Squawka Bet
- James Ward-Prowse to score from outside the area @ 10/1 with Sky Bet
- Both Teams to Score and 3+ Corners for Each Team and 2+ Cards for Each Team @ 9/1 with Paddy Power
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
West Ham vs Southampton: Team news and stats
Heading into this latest round of Premier League fixtures the Hammers are unbeaten in their last four at the London Stadium (two wins and two draws) since losing three straight home league games from November to December, not since April 2022 have they gone longer without a home defeat in England’s top division (six games).
Head coach David Moyes, though, must do without Michail Antonio (calf) and Lukasz Fabianski (eye) this weekend. He can still count on Saïd Benrahma, the Algerian forward has more Premier League goal involvements than any other West Ham player this season (seven – four goals and three assists). He will be looking to score in back-to-back Premier League appearances for the first time since December 2021, when one of those matches was at home to Southampton.
No fewer than five Southampton players are either doubtful or ruled out. Among those in the Saints physio room are Che Adams (calf), Armel Bella Kotchap (shoulder) and Valentino Livramento (knee). Expected to start, as usual, is their influential midfielder James Ward-Prowse who comes into this weekend’s games behind only Kieran Trippier (49) when it comes to creating chances from set plays. Ward-Prowse, though, is the only Premier League player to create 25+ chances from both open play (27) and set pieces (35) this season.
2022/23 recent form:
|West Ham 4-0 AEK Larnaca||Southampton 3-3 Tottenham|
|West Ham 1-1 Aston Villa||Southampton 0-2 Brentford|
|AEK Larnaca 0-2 West Ham||Man Utd 0-0 Southampton|
|Brighton 4-0 West Ham||Southampton 1-0 Leicester|
|Man Utd 3-1 West Ham||Southampton 1-2 Grimsby Town|
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: West Ham 2-1 Southampton
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online