West Ham and Arsenal face-off at the London Stadium with European places in the Premier League very much on line for both clubs (4.30pm kick-off, UK time).
How to live stream West Ham vs Arsenal online:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Premier League fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch West Ham vs Arsenal on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Premier League & Sky Sports Main Event
- US: USA Network
Mikel Arteta’s men have put themselves in the box seat for a top-four finish after winning consecutive games against Manchester United and Chelsea while rivals Tottenham have buckled against Brighton and Brentford, but there remains just the two points between them, so there could yet be another twist in this tale.
As for West Ham their gaze remains firmly fixed on next week’s Europa League semi-final second leg against Frankfurt, but there is still plenty to play for in the Premier League, with David Moyes’ men capable of leapfrogging Man Utd into sixth if they capitalise on their game in hand.
West Ham vs Arsenal betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Bukayo Saka to get Man of the Match @4/1 with William Hill
- Bukayo Saka to score first and Arsenal to win 2-1 @42/1 with LiveScore Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
West Ham team news
West Ham may have been tempted to keep Kurt Zouma — who only just returned from injury to face Frankfurt — on ice ahead of next week’s second leg, but with Craig Dawson suspended here following his red card against Chelsea, he will almost certainly start here. Angelo Ogbonna and Issa Diop remain unlikely to feature, particularly the former, but there is some hope the latter is making a quicker recovery than originally expected.
Find the latest Premier League top four odds for the 2022/2023 season here:
Probability % provided by StatsPerform
You have to be 18+ to gamble. All odds within this article are accurate at the time of writing (08:30, 03/02/2023). BeGambleAware.
Paddy Power betting offer: Bet £20 and get it back as cash if it loses
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet up to £20 at min odds of 2.0 (Evs). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever placed bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser we will refund your stake in CASH (maximum £20).
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 30 days of account opening
Arsenal team news
Bukayo Saka came off against Man Utd with a knock which carried over from the Chelsea game, though it is believed Mikel Arteta’s decision to substitute the England forward was merely a precautionary measure — and he should be fit to feature at the London Stadium. Takehiro Tomiyasu will also be pushing for a start having recently returned to action after missing the last 12 Premier League games with a calf issue. He was afforded a late runout against Man Utd.
READ MORE: Predicted XIs for West Ham vs Arsenal
Premier League 2021/22 recent form:
- West Ham: LDLWL
- Arsenal: WWLLL
Scoreline prediction: West Ham 1-2 Arsenal
More live stream options: