There is a place in the Championship at stake when Sunderland and Wycombe clash at Wembley on Saturday at 3pm (UK time).
How to live stream Sunderland v Wycombe Wanderers online:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
William Hill betting offer: How to get £40 in free bets
Not signed up to William Hill? Qualifying readers* can earn up to £40 in free bets by following the steps below.
- Sign up using THIS LINK (or click the image below) using the promo code Q40.
- Place a £10 bet at odds of 1/2 or higher.
- Your free bets will be credited as 4x £10. Please see full Ts&Cs.
*18+ only. New customers using Promo code Q40 only. Min £10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 4x £10, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after qualifying bet is settled, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org.
Where to watch Sunderland v Wycombe Wanderers on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Ultra HD
- US: ESPN+
Sunderland v Wycombe Wanderers betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Ross Stewart to score anytime @ 21/10 with Paddy Power
- Joe Jacobson to be booked @ 21/10 with Bet365
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Both sides will be hoping to achieve promotion to the Sky Bet Championship when they meet in the League One Playoff final. Sunderland beat Sheffield Wednesday over two legs in the semi final whilst Wycombe were able to overcome MK Dons in the other semi-final to earn their place in the show piece final.
League One 2021/22 recent form:
- Sunderland: WDWWD
- Wycombe Wanderers:DWWWL
Scoreline prediction: Sunderland 2-0 Wycombe Wanderers
More live stream options: