Villarreal welcome Liverpool to the Estadio de la Ceramica on Tuesday night for the second leg of their Champions League semi-final clash (8pm kick-off, UK time).
The Reds will be looking to reach a European Cup final for the 10th time and they have put themselves in pole position to realise that, with Jurgen Klopp’s men travelling to Spain with a commanding 2-0 lead from the first leg at Anfield last week. An own goal from Pervis Estupinan and a quick-fire second from Sadio Mane got the job done for the quadruple aspirants, but Unai Emery is a knockout specialist in Europe and won’t want to exit without a fight.
How to live stream Villarreal vs Liverpool online:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Champions League fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch Villarreal vs Liverpool on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 2
- US: CBS
Villarreal vs Liverpool betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Mohamed Salah over 1.5 shots on target @6/5 with bet365
- Liverpool win and most corners, Villarreal most cards @10/3 with Bet UK
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Villarreal team news
Veteran centre-back Raul Albiol was nowhere to be seen at the weekend, but the captain will be hopeful of returning to the side for this crucial clash. Elsewhere, Alberto Moreno and Yeremi Pino are confirmed absentees, while there are still doubts about Gerard Moreno and Francis Coquelin. Arnaut Danjuma missed Saturday’s 2-1 defeat to Alaves and now faces a race to be fit for Tuesday.
|Club||Paddy Power||William Hill||Sky Bet|
You have to be 18+ to gamble. All odds within this article are accurate at the time of writing (22:45, 02/02/2023). BeGambleAware.
Paddy Power betting offer: Bet £20 and get it back as cash if it loses
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet up to £20 at min odds of 2.0 (Evs). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever placed bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser we will refund your stake in CASH (maximum £20).
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 30 days of account opening
Liverpool team news
Roberto Firmino remains sidelined indefinitely with a foot injury, meaning Klopp has a rare clean bill of health save for the Brazilian forward. Curtis Jones and Kostas Tsimikas recently returned to action following illness, while Divock Origi is also back in contention after picking up a bug.
READ MORE: Predicted XIs for Villarreal vs Liverpool
Champions League 2021/22 recent form:
- Villarreal: LDWWD
- Liverpool: WDWLW
Scoreline prediction: Villarreal 1-2 Liverpool
More live stream options: