Southampton v Man City takes place on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Looking to watch Southampton v Man City online? Find our live streaming options below.
How to live stream Southampton v Man City online:
Bet365* stream a selection of EFL Cup matches live for account holders. They also show the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and Primeira Liga among other top European leagues.
To sign up for and live stream Southampton vs Man City, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, not available in the UK. 18+ only, not available in the UK. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Other Southampton v Man City live stream options:
LiveScore Bet is another live-streaming option for those who have a funded account. For those of you who don’t — and providing you’re over 18 and Gamble Aware — you can sign up using their Bet £10, get £20 offer using the information below.
Midnite Offer: Bet £10, get £20 in free bets
Looking for some free bets to boost your betting fund? New bookmaker Midnite are offering customers the chance to get a £20 bet bonus when they sign up and place a £10 accumulator bet.
- Sign up at Midnite using this link
- Place a £10 bet on 4+ legs, min odds 4.0 bet
- Claim your £20 bonus
18+ New UK Customers. Must bet £10 in total on accas with 4+ legs, min odds 3/1 (4.0). £20 credited as 4x £5 Free Bets, valid for 7 days on selected bets only, stakes not returned. Restrictions & T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Where to watch Southampton v Man City on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Main Event
- US: ESPN+
Southampton v Man City betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Over 1.5 goals in the first half @ 23/20 with 888sport
- Riyad Mahrez to score anytime @ 43/20 with BetUK
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Manchester City still on the hunt for the Quadruple, the only English side left in the hunt, with Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea all out of at least one competition. They have had a tough run to the quarter-finals of the EFL Cup, having to knock out both Chelsea and Liverpool so far, to set up another all-Premier League tie.
Southampton, meanwhile, are bottom of the Premier League so will need to decide whether to go for silverware or put all their effort into fighting relegation. Saints have beat a trio of League One sides in the EFL Cup so far, knocking out Cambridge United, Sheffield Wednesday and Lincoln City.
Southampton team news
Armel Bella-Kotchap missed the FA Cup win over Crystal Palace at the weekend due to a knee problem, but Nathan Jones has confirmed it was only tweaked, so the defender won’t be out for too long. Stuart Armstrong also missed the game having been playing through pain, while Romeo Lavia should return to the squad with Southampton managing his workload over the weekend.
However, Alex McCarthy, Theo Walcott, Juan Larios and Tino Livramento are all still absent.
Man City team news
Ruben Dias is Man City’s only injury concern, with Pep Guardiola boasting the freshest squad of any Premier League side. But that doesn’t make predicting his starting XI any easier.
Guardiola rested a number of big names in the FA Cup win over Chelsea and may not return to completely full strength, with one eye on the Premier League clash against Manchester United at Saturday lunchtime.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: Southampton 0-3 Man City
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online