South Africa vs Morocco takes place on Saturday at 4pm (UK time).
With Zimbabwe disqualified and Liberia already eliminated, South Africa and Morocco have confirmed their places in the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations. Now, they square off in a fight for first, with just one point separating Morocco at the top from South Africa in second.
Looking to watch South Africa vs Morocco online? Read on for your live streaming options.
How to live stream South Africa vs Morocco online:
To sign up for and live stream South Africa vs Morocco, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:15, 16/06/23).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch South Africa vs Morocco on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: beIN SPORTS XTRA
South Africa team news
Hugo Broos has included a trident of Orlando Pirates players in Innocent Maela, Nkosinathi Sibisi and forward Monnapula Saleng, while former Brighton winger Percy Tau is also in the squad as South Africa’s most influential attacking force. There is also a selection for American-based duo Bongokuhle Hlongwane of Minnesota United and Njabulo Blom of St Louis CITY SC.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Morocco team news
Sofyan Amrabat and Nayef Aguerd were rivals in the Europa Conference League final last week, but they are team-mates this weekend as Walid Regragui selected both in his roll call. He has also included the likes of Achraf Hakimi, Noussair Mazraoui, Hakim Ziyech and Romain Saiss.
Scoreline prediction: South Africa 1-3 Morocco
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online