Feyenoord v Shakhtar Donetsk takes place on Thursday at 5:45pm (UK time).
With two minutes left to play of last week’s first leg, Shakhtar Donetsk will have been very happy with themselves, leading through Yaroslav Rakitskyi’s goal from the 79th minute. However, Ezequiel Bullaude grabbed the late equaliser for Feyenoord to ensure this Europa League last 16 tie is still level going into Thursday’s second leg.
Shakhtar Donetsk were one of the eight teams to drop down from the Champions League group stage and beat Rennes 5-4 on penalties after a 3-3 draw across two legs in the Europa League knockout round play-offs. Feyenoord, meanwhile, came out on top in the tightest Europa League group which saw all four teams finish on eight points.
Looking to watch Feyenoord v Shakhtar Donetsk online? Read on for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Feyenoord vs Shakhtar Donetsk online:
DAZN are live streaming Feyenoord vs Shakhtar Donetsk for account holders in Canada.
Where to watch Feyenoord vs Shakhtar Donetsk on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 10
- US: Paramount+
Feyenoord vs Shakhtar Donetsk betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Feyenoord to win and over 2.5 goals @ 15/11 with SBK
- Orkun Kokcu to have over 2.5 shots @ 13/10 with BetUK
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Feyenoord needed a late goal to secure a draw in the first leg but they will be confident of reaching the quarter-finals thanks to their good home record. The Dutch side are currently unbeaten in 18 home matches across all competitions, winning 12 and drawing six, and have also gone nine without defeat at home in major European competitions.
In the Europa League this season, Feyenoord’s goals have come from a variety of players, and cause problems across the pitch. One man who Shakhtar may not think to worry about is Orkun Kokcu, who has averaged 2.28 shots per 90 minutes in the Europa League this season.
Feyenoord team news
Santiago Gimenez missed last week’s first leg due to a hamstring injury but he returned in the Eredivisie at the weekend, so should be okay to feature here. However, Feyenoord remain without first-choice goalkeeper Justin Bijlow, with Timon Wellenreuther replacing him between the sticks. Also injured are Quinten Timber and Patrick Walemark.
Shakhtar Donetsk team news
Shakhtar Donetsk have no fresh injury concerns for this game, with goalkeeper Dmytro Riznyk their only absentee, but he is yet to feature since joining from Vorskla Poltava in the winter transfer window.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: Feyenoord 2-1 Shakhtar Donetsk
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online