RB Leipzig v Man City takes place on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Looking for somewhere to watch RB Leipzig v Man City online? Read on for your live streaming options.
How to live stream RB Leipzig vs Man City online:
Where to watch RB Leipzig vs Man City on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: CBS
RB Leipzig vs Man City betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Christopher Nkunku to score anytime @ 47/20 with Midnite
- Man City to win & over 2.5 goals @ 6/4 with Rhino Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Man City were beaten finalists in 2021 and lost to eventual winners Real Madrid last season, so the quest for a first European crown continues. Pep Guardiola’s side finished top of their group unbeaten with four wins and two draws, ending five points clear of second-placed Borussia Dortmund.
RB Leipzig, meanwhile, are back in the knockout stages of the Champions League having fallen at the group stage last season. The German side lost their opening two group games but then won four in a row to finish second behind Real Madrid, having beat Los Blancos in Leipzig.
RB Leipzig team news
Christopher Nkunku made his return from injury at the weekend and recorded an assist in the 3-0 win over Wolfsburg. The Frenchman will be hoping to feature again on Wednesday, whether from the start or off the bench. However, RB Leipzig remain without first-choice goalkeeper Peter Gulacsi as well as Dani Olmo and Abdou Diallo.
Man City team news
When Man City announced their travelling squad for the Champions League, there were three big names missing. John Stones was expected as the Englishman has been struggling with injury, but he is joined in staying in Manchester by Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte. Both players started Man City’s 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest at the weekend, but Guaridola has confirmed both have come down with illness.
“Kevin and Laporte [are missing through] illness. They are not ready for tomorrow,” Guardiola told reporters at his pre-match press conference.
“It is what it is. During the season, unfortunately sometimes that happens.
“He (De Bruyne) didn’t feel good right after the game against Nottingham. Yesterday Aymer didn’t feel well. Other players are going to play. That happens sometimes.”
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: RB Leipzig 1-3 Man City
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online