Porto vs Inter Milan takes place on Tuesday at 8pm (UK time).
Hoping for somewhere to watch Porto vs Inter Milan online? Scroll down for your live-streaming options.
How to live stream Porto vs Inter Milan online:
Where to watch Porto vs Inter Milan on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 2
- US: Paramount+
Porto vs Inter Milan betting tips from Squawka Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Inter Milan head into the second leg of their Champions League round-of-16 tie against Porto holding a slender 1-0 advantage, but will be up against it if they’re to reach the quarter-finals. The Nerazzuri have lost two of their three Serie A games since beating Porto 1-0, going down 1-0 and 2-1 away at Bologna and Spezia, respectively, either side of a 2-0 home win over Lecce.
Porto also lost their next match after the first leg, going down 2-1 at home to Gil Vicente, but they’ve since recovered to beat Chaves (3-1) and Estoril (3-2) to remain in the Portuguese title race. With a fierce home crowd, Porto might well be equipped to make up a slight talent deficit on Inter to reach the next round, even if it could require extra-time.
Porto team news
Otavio is suspended for Porto following his red card in the first leg, while the hosts are also without the injured Evanilson, Gabriel Veron and Galeno. Mehdi Taremi has been directly involved in seven of their 12 goals in seven Champions League games so far this season and is primed to add to that tally here.
Confirmed Porto XI: Costa; Zaidu, Marcano, Cardoso, Pepe, Grujic, Uribe, Eustaquio, Galeno, Evanilson, Taremi.
Inter Milan team news
Joaquin Correa is the only confirmed absentee for Inter, who will welcome centre-back Milan Skriniar back into the fold on the bench. Romelu Lukaku will once again be hoping to make a late impact as a substitute after scoring the winner from the bench in the first leg.
Confirmed Inter Milan XI: Onana; Bastoni, Acerbi, Darmian; Dimarco, Mkhitaryan, Calhanoglu, Barella, Dumfries; Dzeko, Martinez.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: Porto 1-0 Inter (2-0 AET, Porto win 2-1 on aggregate)
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online