Manchester United face Real Madrid in a club friendly in Houston, Texas, at 01:30 (UK time) Thursday morning.
United are touring the States currently and if you’re looking to watch their latest friendly online, read on for live stream options.
How to live stream Manchester United vs Real Madrid:
Bet365* stream a selection of club friendlies live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Real Madrid vs Manchester United live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
How else can I watch Man Utd’s 2023/24 pre-season online?
The games will be available to watch in the UK on Man Utd’s official streaming service, MUTV.
Manchester United 2023/24 season preview
Erik ten Hag faces a huge summer as he prepares Manchester United for a return to the Champions League.
In a successful maiden campaign at The Red Devils, Ten Hag delivered a League Cup trophy and secured a top-four Premier League finish, bringing Europe’s premier knockout tournament back to Old Trafford.
The campaign only just concluded, but the starting pistol for 2023/24 will come around quicker than you think, with the curtains being raised on August 12. That gives managers a short window to get their squads refined and back up to speed.
Ten Hag has a pretty chock-a-block schedule that includes trips to Norway, Scotland and Ireland, as well as a stateside sojourn where his side will tussle it out with a club owned by two Hollywood stars (you know the one).
Below, we provide the details of those trips, including which clubs they will be playing, and how to watch the games.
Man Utd 2023/24 pre-season fixture list
- July 12: Man Utd 2-0 Leeds (Ullevaal Stadium, Oslo)
- July 19: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon (BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh)
- July 22: Man Utd 0-2 Arsenal (MetLife Stadium, New York)
- July 25: Man Utd 1-3 Wrexham (Snapdragon Stadium, San Diego)
- July 26: Man Utd vs Real Madrid (NGR Stadium, Houston)
- July 30: Man Utd vs Borussia Dortmund (Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas)
- August 6: Man Utd vs Athletic Club (Aviva Stadium, Dublin)
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+ only. begambleaware.org
When does the 2023/24 season start for Man Utd?
The Premier League will be the first competition Man Utd take part in for the 2023/24 season and that gets underway on August 12.
The fixtures are set to be released on June 15, with fans waiting with bated breath to see when Man Utd will face Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, et al.
What transfer activity have Man Utd done so far?
The 2023/24 transfer window for Premier League clubs only officially opened on June 14, but already plenty of activity has occurred.
Man Utd had a quiet start, with just three confirmed outgoings: Ethan Galbraith, Phil Jones and Di’Shon Bernard.
Since then, however, they’ve signed Mason Mount from Chelsea for £55million. Former defender Jonny Evans has joined on a short-term deal to take part in pre-season. Perhaps the most impactful signing, though, is Andre Onana. The Cameroon goalkeeper joins from Inter for £44m, having previously developed under Ten Hag at Ajax.