Wolves vs Man Utd takes place on Saturday at 12.30pm (UK time).
How to live stream Wolves vs Man Utd online:
DAZN are streaming this match live for account holders in Spain.
Where to watch Wolves vs Man Utd on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1 & BT Sport Ultimate
- US: USA Network
Wolves vs Man Utd betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Marcus Rashford 1+ shots on target and Man Utd to win @11/8 with Sky Bet
- Casemiro over 4 tackles @13/10 with William Hill
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Erik ten Hag’s men closed the gap on fourth-placed Tottenham after the north London side dropped points at Brentford, with the Red Devils returning post-World Cup with an emphatic 3-0 triumph over Nottingham Forest on Tuesday night. Julen Lopetegui got his tenure off to a flyer with a late 2-1 win over Everton, and he now faces the prospect of his Molineux bow against a rejuvenated Man Utd.
Wolves team news
Pedro Neto, Chiquinho and Sasa Kalajdzic remain long-term absentees for Wolves, but they welcome Jonny Otto back to the bench, who has missed the previous two matches. Boubacar Traore was also touch and go, but missed out, while Daniel Podence recovered from his leg injury against Everton and retains his spot in the starting XI. Matheus Nunes is also back in the starting XI but Raul Jimenez remains on the bench, with Diego Costa leading the line.
Man Utd team news
World Cup winner Lisandro Martinez has returned to training following prolonged celebrations, but he is yet to return to the matchday squad. Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof are both on the bench, meaning Luke Shaw continues alongside Raphael Varane at centre-back with Tyrell Malacia and Aaron Wan-Bissaka the full-backs.
Scott McTominay missed out against Nottingham Forest with illness and has not made the squad, while Jadon Sancho and Axel Tuanzebe remain out indefinitely. But the big news was Marcus Rashford dropping down to the bench for disciplinary reasons.
Premier League 2022/23 recent form:
- Wolves: WLLDL
- Man Utd: WWLWD
Scoreline prediction: Wolves 1-2 Man Utd
More live stream options: