Man Utd v Nottingham Forest takes place on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Looking to watch Man Utd v Nottingham Forest online? Read on for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Man Utd v Nottingham Forest online:
To sign up for and live stream Man Utd v Nottingham Forest, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, not available in the UK. 18+ only, not available in the UK. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Other Man Utd v Nottingham Forest live stream options:
Where to watch Man Utd v Nottingham Forest on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Main Event
- US: ESPN+
Man Utd v Nottingham Forest betting tips from Squawka Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
The second legs of the Carabao Cup semi-finals are upon us and Manchester United go into their game with Nottingham Forest in complete control of the tie. The Red Devils entered in the third round and have so far beaten Aston Villa, Burnley and Charlton Athletic in their quest to reach a first final since 2017 (when they last won the competition).
Forest, meanwhile, knocked out Grimsby Town, Tottenham Hotspur, Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City but the semi-finals look to be where their journey is ending.
The winner will face Newcastle in the final after their 3-1 aggregate win over Southampton.
Man Utd team news
Donny van de Beek is out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury, and has been joined on the sidelines by Christian Eriksen who has been ruled out until at least late April following a bad tackle from Andy Carroll. Jadon Sancho and Diogo Dalot are closer to returns following their spells on the sidelines, but are doubts for now.
Luke Shaw and Scott McTominay could return from illness and injury respectively but they may not be risked given Man Utd’s lead. Marcel Sabitzer joined late on Deadline Day and will play no part.
Nottingham Forest team news
Moussa Niakhate and Omar Richards are both expected back in training soon, but won’t return to action until next month, as is Man Utd loanee Dean Henderson — though he was ineligible to play against his parent club anyway. Wayne Hennessey will once again start in his place, with Keylor Navas not yet available after his loan arrival from PSG. Fellow Deadline Day signings Jonjo Shelvey and Felipe are also unavailable.
Taiwo Awoniyi, Giulian Biancone and Cheikhou Kouyate are longer-term absentees, while Morgan Gibbs-White suffered an injury in the first leg and is ruled out. Ryan Yates and Jack Colback have also been suffering with illness, and new signing Chris Wood is cup-tied.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: Man Utd 2-0 Nottingham Forest
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online