Man Utd vs Leeds takes place on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Trying to watch Man Utd vs Leeds online? Read on for live streaming options.
How to live stream Man Utd vs Leeds online:
- DAZN are streaming this game live for account holders in Spain.
Other Man Utd vs Leeds live stream options:
LiveScore Bet is another live-streaming option for those who have a funded account. For those of you who don’t — and providing you’re over 18 and Gamble Aware — you can sign up using their Bet £10, get £20 offer using the information below.
Midnite Offer: Bet £10, get £20 in free bets
Looking for some free bets to boost your betting fund? New bookmaker Midnite are offering customers the chance to get a £20 bet bonus when they sign up and place a £10 accumulator bet.
- Sign up at Midnite using this link
- Place a £10 bet on 4+ legs, min odds 4.0 bet
- Claim your £20 bonus
18+ New UK Customers. Must bet £10 in total on accas with 4+ legs, min odds 3/1 (4.0). £20 credited as 4x £5 Free Bets, valid for 7 days on selected bets only, stakes not returned. Restrictions & T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Where to watch Man Utd vs Leeds on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: USA Network
Man Utd vs Leeds betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Bruno Fernandes to provide 2+ assists @14/1 with Bet UK
- Tyler Adams Over 6 Tackles @10/3 with William Hill
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Man Utd team news
Casemiro will serve out the first of his three-game suspension on Wednesday after the Brazilian was sent off in Saturday’s win over Crystal Palace, opening the door for Marcel Sabitzer to make his first Premier League start for the club. With Scott McTominay also on the sidelines, alongside Christian Eriksen and Donny van de Beek, Ten Hag has fairly slim pickings in the central midfield area, with Fred expected to partner Sabitzer.
Elsewhere, Anthony Martial hasn’t featured since the Manchester Derby and is once again expected to sit out, while back-up goalkeeper Jack Butland should be back on the bench having been unable to face his parent club at the weekend. Antony is out after sustaining a leg injury, meaning Jadon Sancho will be pushing for a rare place in the starting XI, while recently-recovered Diogo Dalot will himself be eyeing up a first start of 2023.
Leeds team news
Rodrigo is out for the foreseeable future after picking up an injury in Leeds’ FA Cup tie against Accrington Stanley, which will see him keep Stuart Dallas, Adam Forshaw, Archie Gray and Sonny Perkins company in the physio room. Weston McKennie came on for a 30-minute cameo against Nottingham Forest at the weekend and will be eyeing up a first start to give his new side a significant boost in middle of the park, which could be just what the doctor ordered against Man Utd’s injury-hit midfield. Robin Koch is available after suspension.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Premier League 2022/23 recent form:
- Man Utd: WLDWW
- Leeds: LDLDD
Scoreline prediction: Man Utd 2-0 Leeds
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online