Manchester City v RB Leipzig takes place on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Looking for somewhere to watch Manchester City v RB Leipzig online? Read on for your live-streaming options.
How to live stream Man City vs RB Leipzig online:
Where to watch RB Leipzig vs Man City on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: Paramount+
Man City vs RB Leipzig betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Erling Haaland to score 2+ goals @ 11/4 with Sky Bet
- Man City to win and BTTS @ 19/10 with William Hill
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Man City’s long quest for European glory continues but they’ve come close in the last few years, beaten finalists in 2021 and losing to eventual winners Real Madrid in last season’s semi-final. Pep Guardiola’s side have been flawless since the first leg in Germany, winning all four of their games across all competitions, including a hard-earned 1-0 triumph away at Crystal Palace at the weekend.
RB Leipzig, meanwhile, are back in the knockout stages of the Champions League having fallen at the group stage last season. Since the 1-1 draw at Red Bull Arena in February, Marco Rose’s side have won two and lost one of their Bundesliga games, beating Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 and Gladbach 3-0, either side of a 2-1 defeat to fellow title chasers Borussia Dortmund.
Man City team news
Guardiola has made one change from the team that started the 1-0 win over Crystal Palace on Saturday with Kevin De Bruyne coming in for Phil Foden. It means John Stones is likely to continue in his right-back role, tucking in to make a back three when necessary. Man City do, of course, have the added luxury of Foden and Riyad Mahrez on the bench.
Confirmed Man City XI: Ederson; Stones, Akanji, Dias, Ake; Rodri, Gundogan; Silva, De Bruyne, Grealish; Haaland.
RB Leipzig team news
Rose has a few more concerns than Guardiola, with Xaver Schlager, Abdou Diallo, Dani Olmo and goalkeeper Peter Gulacsi all sidelined. Christopher Nkunku was also a major doubt after missing the weekend’s win over Gladbach with a thigh injury and he does indeed miss out — the Frenchman could even be sidelined for a number of weeks.
Confirmed RB Leipzig XI: Blaswich; Henrichs, Orban, Gvardiol, Raum; Laimer, Haidara, Kampl; Szoboszlai, Forsberg; Werner.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: Man City 3-1 RB Leipzig
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online