Liverpool vs Wolves takes place on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Trying to watch Liverpool vs Wolves online? Read on below for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Liverpool vs Wolves online:
DAZN will be live streaming Liverpool vs Wolves for account holders in Spain.
Other Liverpool vs Wolves live stream options:
LiveScore Bet is another live-streaming option for those who have a funded account. For those of you who don’t — and providing you’re over 18 and Gamble Aware — you can sign up using their Bet £10, get £20 offer using the information below.
Live Score Offer: Bet £10, get £20 in free bets
- Sign up at Live Score using this link
- Place a £10 bet on sportsbook, min odds 1.5 bet
- Claim your £20 bonus
*New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of the E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for full T&Cs. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+
Where to watch Liverpool vs Wolves on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: N/A
Liverpool vs Wolves betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Pablo Sarabia to score or assist @13/5 with Paddy Power
- Darwin Nunez 4+ shots on target @6/1 with Parimatch
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Jurgen Klopp goes toe-to-toe with Julen Lopetegui for the second time in as many months, following last month’s 3-0 capitulation at the Molineux. Since that humbling in the Black Country, the Merseyside club have gone three games unbeaten — including wins against Everton and Newcastle — and can now close the gap on fourth-placed Tottenham to just six points with a win in midweek. That could be reduced further if they win their other game in hand on Spurs. But for now, focus is on Wolves, who remain locked in a relegation battle, sitting just three points above the bottom three.
Liverpool team news
Thiago Alcantara, Luis Diaz and Calvin Ramsay are all sidelined for Liverpool and are confirmed absentees for this tussle. Klopp will be sweating on the fitness of Darwin Nunez, who missed the Crystal Palace draw at the weekend with a shoulder injury. Joe Gomez and Ibrahima Konate were both also absent, meaning Klopp is likely to pair Virgil van Dijk and Joel Matip once again.
Wolves team news
Sasa Kalajdzic, Hwang Hee-chan and Chiquinho are also currently sidelined, with the former set to miss the rest of the season, and the latter not expected back until at least April. Matheus Cunha was stretchered off against Fulham on Friday night, but his ankle injury has been described as “not serious” by Lopetegui.
“He doesn’t have a big injury,” Lopetegui said. “It depends if he is better, but I don’t know if it’s going to be enough.
“It’s not serious, fortunately, and now we are going to see if he is able [to play] or not for tomorrow.”
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Premier League 2022/23 recent form:
- Liverpool: DWWLD
- Wolves: DLWWL
Scoreline prediction: Liverpool 2-1 Wolves
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online