Jurgen Klopp has a major summer on his hands as he attempts to fire Liverpool back into the Premier League title conversation for 2023/24.
Despite a late resurgence in the season just gone and a real sprint towards the top-four finish line, Liverpool ultimately placed outside of the Champions League places. Klopp will be desperate to ensure that his side, not only nudge their way back in, but also sustain a genuine push for Man City’s crown.
It’s a huge rebuild job at Anfield in the coming months, with plenty of big names leaving the building — meaning Klopp has a short window to align his chess pieces in the right order. For his summer schedule, he faces confirmed trips to his native Germany and a long-distance sojourn to Singapore.
Below, we provide the details of those trips, including which clubs they will be playing, and how to watch the games.
Liverpool 2023/24 pre-season fixture list
- July 19: Karlsruher SC vs Liverpool (Wildparkstadion, Karlsruhe)
- July 24: Greuther Furth vs Liverpool (Sportpark Ronhof, Furth)
- July 30: Liverpool vs Leicester City (Singapore National Stadium, Kallang)
- August 2: Liverpool vs Bayern Munich (Singapore National Stadium, Kallang)
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+ only. begambleaware.org
How to live stream Liverpool’s 2023/24 pre-season online
The games will be available to watch in the UK on Liverpool’s official streaming service, LFCTV.
When does the 2023/24 season start for Liverpool?
The Premier League will be the first competition Liverpool take part in for the 2023/24 season and that gets underway on August 12.
The fixtures are set to be released on June 15.
What transfer activity have Liverpool done so far?
The 2023/24 transfer window for Premier League clubs only officially opened on June 14, but already plenty of activity has occurred.
Liverpool have been heavily involved in these early stages. Alexis Mac Allister has joined from Brighton after the club triggered his £35m release clause from Brighton, while James Milner, Naby Keita, Roberto Firmino and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have all left on a free. Calvin Ramsay has also been sent to Preston on loan for the season.