Leicester v Chelsea takes place on Saturday at 3pm (UK time).
Searching for somewhere to watch Leicester v Chelsea online? Scroll down for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Leicester vs Chelsea online:
DAZN will be live streaming Leicester vs Chelsea for account holders in Spain.
Where to watch Leicester vs Chelsea on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: USA Network
Leicester vs Chelsea betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Chelsea to keep a clean sheet @ 8/5 with Betfred
- Under 2.5 Leicester shots on target @ 7/5 with BetUK
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Chelsea have won back-to-back games for the first time since October and will be hoping to extend their winning run to three matches this weekend. The Blues first beat Leeds United at the weekend before a 2-0 victory over Borussia Dortmund send Graham Potter’s men into the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
Leicester, unfortunately, have found a poor run of form at the wrong time with three straight defeats in the Premier League. It leaves the Foxes just two points clear of the relegation zone, though they do have a game in hand over 18th-placed Everton.
Leicester team news
Harvey Barnes had to come off at half-time in Leicester’s 1-0 defeat to Southampton last weekend due to an ankle injury but it wasn’t as serious as first feared and he could feature.
Jonny Evans could potentially return from his own injury layoff but may not be risked unless Leicester know it is 100% ready, to keep him fresh for the remainder of the season. Ryan Bertrand will miss the visit of his former club, while Victor Kristiansen, Youri Tielemans and James Justin are also out.
Chelsea team news
Chelsea are once again having issues at right-back with Cesar Azpilicueta still not back following concussion and Reece James now rule out due to illness. Mason Mount missed the game against Dortmund due to suspension but he was also injured and will join James on the sidelines.
Benoit Badiashile is also available having not been registered for the Champions League but he may miss out on a place in the starting XI as the trio of Marc Cucurella, Kalidou Koulibaly and Wesley Fofana performed so well together. N’Golo Kante is closer to a return but still not available, while Edouard Mendy, Thiago Silva and Armando Broja are all out. Raheem Sterling and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are doubts.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Premier League 2022/23 recent form:
- Leicester: LLLWW
- Chelsea: WLLDD
Scoreline prediction: Leicester 0-2 Chelsea
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online