Leeds v Brighton takes place on Saturday at 3pm (UK time).
Looking to watch Leeds v Brighton online? Read on for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Leeds vs Brighton online:
DAZN are live streaming Leeds vs Brighton for account holders in Spain.
Where to watch Leeds vs Brighton on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: Peacock
Leeds vs Brighton betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Over 5.5 Brighton shots on target @ 6/4 with BetUK
- Kaoru Mitoma to score anytime @ 15/8 with Paddy Power
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
We’re into the final third of the 2022/23 Premier League season and there’s still so much to play for. For Leeds it’s about the relegation battle and they go into this game outside the drop zone only ahead of Everton on goal difference, though they do have a game in hand. After winning their first game under Javi Gracia against Southampton, Leeds were beaten 1-0 by Chelsea last weekend.
Brighton, meanwhile, have dropped down the table ever so slightly and now sit eighth but as so many people say the table is kind of lying. The Seagulls have as many as three games in hand on the teams around them and are just seven points behind fourth-placed Tottenham Hotspur. After falling 1-0 to Fulham, Brighton bounced back last weekend with a 4-0 thrashing of West Ham United.
Leeds team news
Patrick Bamford missed last weekend’s defeat to Chelsea with a leg problem but Gracia earmarked Saturday’s game against Brighton as a date for his return. The Englishman may have to start on the bench though with Georginio Rutter getting a run in the team.
Leeds will also be hoping they can call upon Liam Cooper, Luis Sinisterra and Rodrigo but the trio’s availability is less certain than Bamford’s. Stuart Dallas, Adam Forshaw is definitely absent.
Brighton team news
Tariq Lamptey made a rare league start in the 4-0 win over West Ham last weekend but lasted just 16 minutes before having to come off injured. Speaking after the game, Roberto De Zerbi called it a small injury and later in the week he confirmed there is hope the Ghanaian could return this weekend. Levi Colwill is also in contention after injury but he hasn’t been in favour this season so will not affect the starting XI.
Adam Lallana and Jakub Moder are longer-term absentees, though the latter is making good progress after suffering an ACL injury last April.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Premier League 2022/23 recent form:
- Leeds: LWLLD
- Brighton: WLDWD
Scoreline prediction: Leeds 0-3 Brighton
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online